It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Su25 Can Fly At 10,000m Easily, And Higher. Proof

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBlacklist

So, it can at least reach 10,000 km. Did you forget about this?

Although you cannot reply I will leave this for the rest...

Did you miss this?

The Commission acknowledges that the aircraft briefly rise to more than 10,000 meters, but there could not shoot without crashing.

Do you understand what briefly is?

And do you understand that it cannot fire weapons at that height without crashing...so in fact the SU 25 would not reach the height of MH 17 and be able to shoot it down without crashing...so now since you insist an SU 25 did it where is that wreckage, because as we have just seen it won't do it without crashing?

In the vid in my op, it is flying at 10,500m, over 1000 km/h, and even climbing.

Again the engineers who designed this plane know the capabilities of what they designed...A video from RT is not going to trump the designers.

Amazing how you dismiss the actual experts in favor of a fallacy of a video from the Kremlin.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

No false, because it can at least reach 10,000 m, false because altimeters don't have the option of offsetting by 5 km's, no photoshop was involved, no CGI was involved etc.

I honestly don't care as that was your argument with another member.

I am calling it wrong as the plane in question isn't going to get to 10,500 m in the first place when it can barely reach 10000 m and only do it briefly...which means it won't be climbing anywhere near 10500 nor will it exceed that height.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Wow RT is being deceptive the altimeter reads 5200 meters. Not 10500 meters. There hoping no one can read the altimeter. See the arrow there is only one on an so 25.it clearly points to 5200 meters.The digital display tells us the aircraft is at 5210 meters. The digital display has a 2 digit display on left for meters and on the right a two digit display for hundreds of meters. This is done on purpose this is a ground attack fighter. So the pilot needs to know meters not hundreds of meters at a glance. And this altimeter doesn't even go to 10000 meters Max altitude it can read is 9999 meters above sea level. So let's move this to the hoax bin it's wrong.

FYI right below the altimeter is a second one specifically for ground attack it's laser altimeter. This however only works to 1500 meters. From the ground. There is another video showing an alienated reading at 8700 meters but a quick look at the laser altimeter tells you the aircraft was flying 1100 meters above the ground.
edit on 8/29/15 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBlacklist
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Even the late WW2 props could fly and excel at 10km with no problem...P47s, P51s, late BF109s, Ta152...

Exactly. The point is that people, even so called experts, have been claiming that the Su25 is not capable of this(and so it couldn't have shot down MH17).

It obviously is capable of flying at such altitudes, without a problem.

Are you not aware of this situation, regarding the Su25 and the MH17 tragedy?

I'm not aware that was your main point, as I didn't see it stated in your OP, perhaps I missed it.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join