It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC article showing Indus Seal inscriptions?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I can't really think of an appropriate title for this thread, sorry.

Anyway, this is the article...

www.bbc.co.uk...

Take a look at the images and then look at this...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Now let's compare them...

Interesting, huh? I'm thinking that the seal represents reproduction and these monuments could be related. Also... the first image showing the “t-shaped” design with a circle over it, very much looks like an Ankh (therefore, the Ankh might also represent reproduction).

edit on 28th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: VigiliaProcuratio

As Islam loves to punish I hope these simple dog-minded gits will face an appropriate punishment such as flaying in public with the audience cheering them on. This is one crime I would go to watch and cheer. This mindless moronic attitude that is so threatened by past glories is pathetic and stupid.

What gets me is that I do believe that the Americans and other parities could annihilate these yobs and should have done so already. It says a lot about what people can get away with and the terrible repercussions that isis is causing - when are they going to be punished as war criminals and destroyers of ancient sites? They look like a string of vagabonds crawling around with their little covered faces.

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   

I'm not interesting in discussing the politics surrounding the article, unless of course somebody wants to acknowledge that the monuments are being destroyed because lots of people had, and still have, an obsession with the phallus. I don't agree with the tactics of ISIL but I can understand why they are destroying phallic symbols.

edit on 28th August 2015 by VigiliaProcuratio because: (no reason given)

new topics

join