It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Military Now Has Authority to “Capture and Punish” Journalists Who they Deem “Belligerent”

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I suppose some responses ignore the subtle details, though there is a war in the U.S. "homeland" as well. In fact there has been a war against the civilian population for a long time in the U.S. and around the world. The difference nowadays is that we are aware of it and can communicate with others.

What it really comes down to is that we live in a world similar to the movie the matrix. Most people (in certain countries) and world events are controlled or guided by a "power elite". They have an entire army of flesh and bone "robots" (both human and animal) that that are controlled using highly advanced technology that can deliver information directly to their brains without the use of electronics. Also, the reverse can occur they can use both humans and animals to gather information by placing either implants or by hiding sensors in nearly every piece of electronics.

Dude, lay off the magic mushrooms or the pickles on your next big mac will be spying on you.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP

originally posted by: deloprator20000
a reply to: TinfoilTP

I suppose some responses ignore the subtle details, though there is a war in the U.S. "homeland" as well. In fact there has been a war against the civilian population for a long time in the U.S. and around the world. The difference nowadays is that we are aware of it and can communicate with others.

What it really comes down to is that we live in a world similar to the movie the matrix. Most people (in certain countries) and world events are controlled or guided by a "power elite". They have an entire army of flesh and bone "robots" (both human and animal) that that are controlled using highly advanced technology that can deliver information directly to their brains without the use of electronics. Also, the reverse can occur they can use both humans and animals to gather information by placing either implants or by hiding sensors in nearly every piece of electronics.

Dude, lay off the magic mushrooms or the pickles on your next big mac will be spying on you.

Jade Helm, dude!

JADE HELM!

Look, I know you're being the voice of reason here, but I wouldn't put it past the weasels in DC to "re-interpret" the "meaning" of anything.

They could probably "re-interpret" your cable bill to justify raping your garden gnomes.

posted on Aug, 27 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I was fairly certain that the CIA already pretty much had the mainstream media and news outlets covered for spin doctoring and squashing stories. This report gives me the impression that in this internet age and political climate, it has become much more difficult for the intelligence agencies to do this. Otherwise Snowden/Greenwald never would have happened. I guess?

I have seen the CIA documents that show how the media is controlled - circa 1990s. I guess this new report is the 21st Century's response...

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

We'll be waiting for those apologies that will never come.

No way. They make fun in their Jade-Helm-ridicule thread, laughing about the alleged fact that 'nothing is happening' at all and waiting for some ATSliens to apologize for every conspiracy-theory with regards to that... exercise.

Priceless.

S&F OP, Stasi 2.0 on the rise in the land of the free.
And when do you folks go out on the streets to protest the crap out of this system?

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: emsed1

This is a link to a radical website, with information from RT (which has long been banned as a reliable source from ATS) talking 'about' another website that references an AP report about a document with no link.

This is ridiculous. Who has banned RT as a reliable source and when did they snatch FOX-news then? You know... RT is deemed a terrorist organisation if you believe the Newspeak from your massmedia and BBG'S Andrew Lack.

Reliable terrorism, eh?

Obey a nice day now!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join