It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Music from the past triggers young awesome musician

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
So I stood there on this field full with people , they call it pop evening here and many national bands are performing on this field with almost ten thousand people listening to it .

Many of the artist also had their trails on pink pop and into the rabbit hole festivals,where also many foreign great artist, come to play You can compare these festivals like Woodstock.

I'm mostly not the one that goes to festivals like these but discovering totally new musicians whom I never heard from before is something that after yesterday night completely changed my mind.

I'm a very broad listener of various music styles but music from the past always reminds me that all was build from this music that we hear today.As I remember the first song that made me learn to know love was Purple rain (prince) its something that you never forget.

So as I stood on this local pop evening not knowing who would preform that evening as intro? Then I see all the girls running up to the stadium , and surprised as I was the first number that he played was Sugar , I thought I really could hear Prince his music in that sound.

He immediately got my attention and I was stunned how multi talented this guy was , like playing the guitar , piano , and drums , and this incredible voice ..

As he he played more songs that evening and and influences like Lenny kravits and Stevie wonder were no problem for him. I noticed that he was freakin nuts in a good way and looking at his face I noticed a reincarnated Jim Morrison , no wonder his crazy performances took this flight of success.

I think we will surely hear more from this guy I guess.
Well just wanted to express my experience of this artist ,the first words he says in this video are " you've got to promise me that, at the end of the song everybody falls in love"

so I say listen to his music and decide yourself.....

edit on 0b53America/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 09:36:53 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 09:36:53 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Man that was epic
you can really feel everyone in the band vibing together on this one, gotta love it.

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Voyaging

Yeah man , I don't have this allot but this guy really got me goosebumps . But the other songs he played all really great and unique from the rest. but this one struck me good..

And he also played a song called Tonight, sounded like lenny kravits really cool..

edit on 0b48America/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 10:50:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 23 Aug 2015 10:50:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

join