It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain - Trailer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 05:29 AM
link   
The art of hermeneutics is the most powerful weapon in this world.

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
CAN'T WAIT!!!!

posted on Aug, 18 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: yulka

yep I am buying it...

Looking forward to playing it for a long time, keeping me off ats for a bit...

posted on Aug, 23 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   
a reply to: yulka
The Metal Gear games and plot lines are always a bit out there, sometimes can even be downright prophetic.

But cants say they dont deliver, my issue with the previous games was merely the gameplay style, the original games were to slow and kind of clunky in controls but that has been fixed it seems. The storylines were always crazy interesting and brought everything from all corners, including philosophy and politics even technology and duh the whole conspiracy angle of the last games, so other then the weaponization of hermeneutics I am quite sure this game will touch on a whole lot of other topics.

This game is coming out next month I think. Will not play it when it comes out, but its on the list sometime in the coming months and will definetley play it. I heard Kojima got kicked off the team or something happened at the company and is no longer working there, who knows, but this will have likely been his last game, or in this franchise so who knows. But if he is off the Metal Gear bandwagon. Well I hope wherever he ends up a third installment of the Zone of the Enders games is on the way, its one game which was as good, if not better then the Metal Gear games.

One thing however which Metal Gear games have never had was good online play. Outside of the story missions as you can only play and beat the game so many times before it gets old. I dont really think the online play they implemented is all that new, but it has some potential to be pretty good or at least not just something which is tacked on. One can only hope.

posted on May, 24 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The conspiracy about parasites who get lodged in the throat, and only attack you regarding a certain language they have been programed to whipe out, crazy interesting...

top topics

join