It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Explosions rip through Texas chemical plant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Is it coincidence that both had no regulations in place to keep chemicals away from populated areas?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

No but the reason doesn't have to be part of a conspiracy; it could be that they're both following the same pattern of behavior chosen by multi-national corporations and occasionally they have disasters close together.

There are much more of these disasters than most people realize so this is actually inevitable.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: zacherystaylor

So we just accept it cause that is the way of it?

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

If those in power have their way, yes; or at least until the destruction becomes so bad it even threatens those in power and they do something about it, at least to protect themselves, while continuing to screw the rest of us.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
so lets do the math....shall we because the "un-illuminated" group that loves to decieve uses numerology in EVERYTHING!
SO the name of the town in texas is Conroe....thats 3=6=5=6=5= 25 (2=5+7) isnt this 7 thing getting a bit repetitive however its their signature. that's how they put their signature on it so that those that "need to know (and look the other way and cover up) will know because they all know how its done. astrology and numbers. so lets take it further 1 is a pretty important number to them too... its used a lot in sacrafices. texas addsup to 6 so 6+7+13. there you have it.
they can cause chaos in the outer world to TRY to create FEAR ( which they feed on) so the only way to defeat them is DECIDE to BE in ONENESS. yes, difficult at times but its truly the way. Sending them love ( very high vibrations, they have DIFFICULTY with, and forgiveness actually creates a state where we are truly doing what we came here to do. To learn about love through duality and the illusion of separation. We chose to be here at this time to bring to a close this experience and to bring together all that we have learned from it. they dont want the game to end and so these things are sign of their last ditch efforts to try to take as many down with them as they can. We have a choice and we have always had a choice. Take back your energy, cancel all your soul contracts with them all (yes we all made them... google it and find a good one) and choose to be an agent of UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS. THATS HOW WE BRING THE ASCENSION INTO BEING IN THIS REALITY AND CHANGE THE TIMELINE. We are already on a positive timeline however we can all do more. These events are the "Final Exam" for us here in this density. We will look back and own what we did to create the liberation and unity consciousness of the planet and her ascension. Her ascension is a gift to us. She represents the FEMININE. She chose to participate in this also and is eager to bring it to a close. Begin to see how the Feminine has been represented throughout history. that is the origninal imbalance that created this duality. she has been raped and denied and used and abused for all of us to learn from. And yes we all did it. Forgiveness of self and others is important, from the heart. its our way home and out of the density that they want to keep us in. OUR HEAVY ENERGY IS THEIR FOOD. THE ONLY WAY TO STARVE THEM IS TO BE ALL OF THE QUALITIES OF LOVE, LIGHT, UNITY, PEACE, JOY, PROSPERITY, COOPERATION, HEALTH, FORGIVENESS AND TO STAND FOR THIS. Literally decide to stand for these things and choose not to participate in lowering your energy to feed them. The Law of ONE is what has been taught throughout history as the way out of the matrix and we all need to learn it, understand what it means and PRACTICE IT. THAT WILL BE THE TSUNAMI THAT WILL WIPE AWAY ALL OF THE EVIL AND DARKNESS THAT HAS REIGNED FOR SO LONG. Be in Oneness, Be at Peace, your soul is Eternal and you are Sovereign Beings of the Infinite Singularity. the Universal law states that All are freewill beings and have freedom to create WITH HARM TO NONE! Declare your Sovereignty everyday! Know you will be given every opportunity to neutralize your negative energies the hard way or the easy way Hard: its where the universe says "ok, lets try this again in a different setting to see if you can choose again in a differtnt way (love, forgiveness compassion etc) or EASY: I like this one...Violet Flame Decree everyday and in every instance where we begin to fall out of the state of Oneness into separation by judging, being fearful, manipulation, wishing harm, etc ) Its important to remember that we are recieving a lot of help from our star families and they are only allowed to intervene on world/Earth type events However you can ask for Divine intervention for the Highest Good of ALL and they can then intercede on your behalf as long as its for the Highest Good ( Law of One) Are you starting to see it? Then BE it. It's not what you do, its WHO you ARE.

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   
a reply to: bluebird523

just adding to my former tweet. at the time I neglected to do a little more math..or should I say Satanic message decoding... the date August 14, 8+1+4= 13 (duh). take a look at Conroy The name Roy ( www.parents.com...) means
War or Battle Celestial Man or Male. more coincidence? Also Roy Rogers was known as "king of the cowboys". who was a president that was a cowboy?
TX (adds up to 13) , its near a branch of an intersection of 5 roads. How far is it to Corpus Christie, TX ? not in miles to drive, but km from point a to b. I did it on my phone ( micky mouse version) and got Approx 360 km . coincidence? or lets look at it as a time thing. how many days in a year? what does Corpus Christie translate to? Body of Christ . This happened 6 days after the 8/8/ 2015 opening of the lions gate portal for Gaia. the year of Lucifer is supposedly this year that starts around Aug/Sept i think, ( not into the Jewish calander but its worth a look because the Jesuits use it ) you may also want to look into who they actually worship. What else do you think it could mean? I'm interested.
But once again, should we be in fear? no. Could we alter a timeline by sending love to that Intersection of 5 roads in TX? What do we have to lose?
edit on 15-8-2015 by bluebird523 because: new information

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Coincidence? Hmm, maybe they have both been hit by some version of a virus like that Stuxnet thing, if these place are connected to controls systems that have been compromised and the virus was dormant until say August 13th or so....

Just trying out a fresh perspective, I do not have any evidence that this is what happened just a "what-if" for us to consider.

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: asen_y2k

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: asen_y2k

Seems like a weak response from China if it is a revenge attack. Perhaps it didn't go off as planned.

More realistically it's an accident. Just a coincidence.

Not necesarily. A revenge attack depends on the vweakness and vulnerabilities of your enemy. If the US does not have much weak spots, you dont have much options, you do the best that you can, as a sign that you can hit back if you chose to.

And yes, it could very well be a coincidence. But back to back explosions at two chemical units, one in China and the other in the USA. Two countries in the midst of a cyber war and maybe even an economic one.

These chemical explosions, factory explosions have been happening every day and this one is getting more attention simply because of the severity of the Chinese explosion. Here is a link to a site that tracks the explosions and mysterious fires happening all over the world and he gives a detailed explanation of the cause. jumpingjackflashhypothesis.blogspot.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: asen_y2k

Not much info. After the Chinese explosion, this one's timing is pretty wierd.

That's for sure. The coincidence is just alone spooky.

Just remember, twice is coincidence, thrice is a pattern.

posted on Aug, 21 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Thanks for this list of explosions for just one day I've suspected there were many more disasters than they were reported at any given time and confirmed it by doing a couple of these lists myself; however I kept finding more the further I looked and never came up with a list so long for such a short time before giving up because there was just too many.

The media has much more resources but they use them providing propaganda ads for the energy companies making them look like environmentalists creating jobs.

The so-called truth is being sold for profit and news isn't being reported well if at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Crazy stuff... I live 20 minutes from Conroe and this is the first I'm hearing about this. Not too surprised though. It's unfortunate but Houston and surrounding areas has lots of chemical plants.

posted on Aug, 30 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SkinnySteve First thing came to mind is China's explosion, but it was a warehouse not a chemical plant, and they don't really disclose what was in the warehouse to set that huge explosion off, but that information could of been updated since I last read about it. Here in WA state they are trying to regulate trains carrying fuel because there has been too many accidents with it. It has happen also with planes accidently getting turned over.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join