It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Running into an old ex / Cosmic Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Hey,

So my ex gf from 2 years ago has recently contacted me about some trouble she got into. We were in a car wreck together while she was driving when we dated. She is now being sued and called me about the plaintiffs lawyer possibly contacting me. It has been almost that entire 2 years since we have spoke to each other or seen each other. I have not thought about her much since then but recently we have been txting and talking on the phone about the situation. Now I am starting to see her around town. I have seen her driving and walking around several times. I am strong believer that in some cases that if you think enough about something or someone, you tend to see them or experience what your thoughts are. It is like the cosmos is trying to put her back into my life or at least remind me of her with her physical presence that I am experiencing now. Has anyone had a similar experience?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

It is like the cosmos is trying to put her back into my life

I hate to tell you this / am happy to tell you this (which ever perspective you have) that it's not the cosmos that wants her back in your life, it's you pal, just you. You manifest what you think about...
edit on 10 27 2013 by donktheclown because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I am going through something a little cosmic right now. I don't exactly know know how it's going to work out but I am planning on writing a thread about it soon if it works out.

Party on, and just know that the universe will always find a way to balance it's self out. It's just simple physics extrapolated to infinity and beyond.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ModestMike

It's not the cosmos, it might not even be you.. It could simply be her trying to get you involved in her life again.
Seems like she is having personal issues and now needs someone reliable in her life to help things out.

You seeing her more often probably isn't a change in your habits, but a purposeful change in hers..

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ModestMike

Of course you're seeing more of her, there's the connection of the legal process still continuing. You're drawn to each other.

If it hasn't been finalized I would wait before making any approaches forming any social connection. It would be better when you both have a clearer head about it.

top topics

join