It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ugh. What would you do if you got this picture in your 4-d ultrasound

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

ha ... i just dragged the image directly from your post above, and dropped it onto google images .. pretty good ...

google reckons its this ... 'It's Alive' (1974 film)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals

originally posted by: Bedlam

I've seen how this comes out. She should take action now, while she still can.

Bedlam do you know the name of the movie this was taken from?
I've been trying to remember the title if it's the one about a psychiatrist who has a farm where they raise these "children" at who eventually turn on them. Old British flick if I recall correctly.

There were three movies that first started when I was a kid, "It's Alive", "It Lives Again", and "It's Alive III: Island of the Alive". The first two were epic cheesy horror flicks, and no doubt my kids were scarred by my lurching around the house pretending they were chewing on my throat when they were tiny.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

lol .. now thats a compliment ... wish i had thought of that ... will save it for later

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Bet they did the UltraSound a bit early.... I had mine done at exactly 20 weeks and he looked like a little demon like that..... All i could think was, well... Hes gonna be a badass for sure lol.

-Alee

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If that were my picture, I'd have an abortion. Which is messed up because.. abortion is like The Matrix movie.

We start off unaware in those vats of fluid and most are eventually harvested. Most of us never make it out, but those who do were birthed or awakened to consciousness. So if you're reading this, you're in The Matrix and the agents are after you. The machines are Planned Parenthood and their government sponsors.

I'm just joking, but it is an interesting comparison. Main difference being in The Matrix movie, most people never got to awaken or be born so to speak, while in real life, the ratio is probably much less. Still the same, many never get the chance, and those who did and are now awake are obligated to defeat the machines so that there brothers and sisters in humanity are not harvested.
edit on 8/12/2015 by r0xor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join