It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Live In A Country Run By Idiots If...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
No. The real reason why we keep voting idiots into office is our new breed of sociopaths. America with all of its flaws helped breed a sociopathic nation. I am a sociopath myself. Why? Because I want to see Americans boil their own blood.

Electing idiotic presidents that allow pot smoking, unfair tax structures, oppressive mindsets, and even war is what we like hearing. It is the new form of "malevolence."

Sociopaths want a donald Trump in office because they want to oppress you even more.

You may not think this is true. But you have been adding the nutrients to our soil to strengthen us to way past a tipping point. We vote to oppress.

And because Americans don't have the ability to focus anymore they can not see us. They cannot spot us. They do not know what to look for in a sociopath. We have become so "normal" because we depraved you out of your soul.

There will be a real war that happens. It will not be against any other nation. It will happen on us soil. It will not be anything coherent until it has started.

It will be a war of ideals once more. And it will one that no other nation will want to support, or interfere with. It will be the most iconic, and beautiful war ever executed. You will see it happen if you put any republican in office.

<< 1   >>

join