It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My friend and ATS member Iamschist has passed away.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HumansEh

For your friend and fellow member.

Randyvious

posted on Aug, 15 2015 @ 03:15 AM
link   
A story she knew well.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

She was a wonderful person, we spoke many many times.. I thought very highly of her. I knew her health wasn't good as of late but hadn't expected her death. I just found out about it and I am very sorry to you and all her dear loved ones.

If you have the chance, please give my condolences to her family...

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
My condolences to you and her family.

Rest with the angels Bonnie, a kind soul.

posted on Aug, 19 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Rest in Peace Bonnie.

It kinda makes you wonder how many other users have also passed away but never really close to anyone on the site to tell us that they have passed

Definitely reminds you of your own mortality. I read the last thread she posted and it brought a smile to my face. I've been dealing with a lot lately but you always have to remember to find that inner peace and joy within yourself. Even if it's doing the simplest things like feeding birds.

posted on Sep, 9 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: HumansEh
Ideally Bonnie still exists as herself somewhere, and she is free from pain, free from grief and aware of the shining love that she has left in the hearts of those she left behind, I smile to imagine our Bonnie laughing and riding her own dragon high across valleys plains and mountains, free and happy.

I like that image, thank you for that. It set off the waterworks again but that's par for the course, and she is worth every tear shed.

I sat down the other night and read some of our letters, it is funny seeing her called "Bonnie" here, we never used each others given names. It was almost a game, an unspoken one, where we would come up with the daftest terms of endearment for each other, it was silly yet liberating, not least because we had these hard exteriors, both "strong, independent women" who roll with the punches and come out fighting, all claws and teeth. It was a gift to both of us I think, to have someone we could be weak and soft with, and yet protective of. She was my sister from another mister.

Aaannnnyway, waterworks descending into a snot-fest, 'nuff said for now.

posted on May, 3 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Thank you HumansEh for letting us know she has passed over. She also would u2u me with encourgement. She will be missed. I don't know about you all but I have given my user name and password to my son. In the event I pass away he will post something I have written to thank you all for your friendships.

posted on May, 4 2016 @ 03:24 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join