It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think it's time now...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hi all & at this time, happy holiday season!

After 9 months I am member of ATS the baby is born... I thought some days ago "geez, it might be time for me to post in the introductions..."

Since then, lilely a few of you have come to know me (or at least my ATS self), but I wish to go a bit further and really introduce myself.

So, hi all, my first name is actually Vincent, but you may have guessed. I am currently approaching my 30 years old birthday, and I live in Belgium, in the south western part of Belgium, near the French border.

I don't remember how I came across ATS, but sure I stick here. My points of interest which keep me here are a real passion for space, though I'm not a real scientist. I have and always had a scientific mind, but I did nothing very special at school or university about that. My thing is rather "everyone's everyday's computer related stuff", though I also do some programming (mainly databases, and mainly with Access). This is a part of my job, which is a civilian job for a military organization.

Generally speaking about me, I think I am nice person, and luckily, most of the people I really know (and surely also those who really know me) are of the same opinion... (fffhhhhhheeeeeewwww....
)

Amongst other things, I am interested in travels, people and meeting people, socializing a lot, bars (I mean... I like to go out and have a drink with friends, he!), cars, and especially old cars...

I happen to own a 1973 Plymouth Fury III which is my pride, even though I rescued it from certain death, and it still needs a lot of work... (my website about it is viewable from my profile for interested people)

Well, I think that's it! I'm glad to be here, I'm glad that you're reading that, and I wish everyone a great time on ATS and anywhere else anyway!

Whatever you do, do it right!

Spook.

P.S. You wanna know more? U2U me. I have never eaten anyone. Not completely at least. Well, not through e-mail at least. Well, see what you risk. I'm hungry at the moment. Well, very hungry. OK, U2U at your own risk!!!

[edit on 29-12-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Great to see alittle more about you, Thank you for sharing this with us,

Keep up the good work and look forward to getting to know you better,

Asala

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Welcome Aboard ATS Vincent. Hope you find your time here enjoyable.

If you need any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to message a Staff Member. Links to send us messages can be found on the lefthand side of the Main Forum Page...just click on one of our names in the 'Staff List' to message us directly.

Oh...and I see you own a '73 Plymouth Fury...you lucky lucky bugger! Totally envy you...mmmm...classic American Muscle Cars are few and far between (in good condition) waaaaaay down here in the South Pacific. I'm currently into high performance Jap imports at the moment...own a few and modify them...but my heart will ALWAYS skip a beat when I hear/feel the raw music made by a nice tuned bent-8. Can't beat 'em!

Peace,
ALIEN

[edit on 29-12-2004 by alien]

join