It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A group of African Christians discuss homosexuality

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: borntowatch

Its their wet dream is it, to kill people, choice set of words. You are sensationalists and divisive, hate mongering.

Note I said evangelical zealot. Does that include you? If it does not, then why are you offended? I wasn't talking about you.

Why not elaborate further and tell us how evangelicals should be hung and then torched.

Show me in my post where I alluded to any such thing.

Why, because of the intolerant people like those in the video and the opponents in this thread. Many here are no better than the ones in the video.

When Christians in Western Civilization are running for their lives, because there is a radical anti-theist group proclaiming open season on their heads, then and only then can you claim such ridiculousness. No one I know would ever do to Christians, what radical Christians have done to gays and others.

By their works shall you know them. Those are not really christians if they teach death and murder to a fellow human being.
They are Hypocrites and of the synagogue/church of satan. They are the equivilant to a muslim daeshi.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
It is sad, but get a good look at those human beings, because most of the self proclaims men of God and God intermediaries in earth are cut from the same cloth.

No man that is spiritually enlightened will look at a fellow human being with hatred, condemnation or judgment, actually they will do anything in their hart to help them growth in their suffering for recognition and equality.

Most religious leaders are nothing but charlatans, money hungry and deceivers, sadly most people that follow such leaders adopt the same way of thinking and act as is their rights to do so, because the God of these leaders approve such behavior.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Op-ed: Think NOM Is Dead? Think Again

As it began to suffer more and more domestic defeats, NOM increasingly turned to international activism. Faced with triple losses in the 2012 marriage votes in Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, and Washington, NOM decided to export its message to a new audience,­ and what better place than Russia. Testifying before a Russian parliamentary committee just days after the infamous “gay propaganda” legislation had passed, NOM president Brian Brown spoke vigorously against adoption rights for same-sex couples. He used the same talking points on Russian politicians that he had used successfully on Californians, North Carolinians, and Mainers in the heyday of U.S. marriage bans. The Russians listened; days after Brown’s testimony, they passed a ban on loving, committed foreign gay couples’ adoption of Russian children.

If that fails to surprise, consider NOM’s next move in Russia. Brown was a featured speaker at a gathering of international “family values” groups in Moscow, imploring the international audience to resist the spread of gay rights worldwide. The capstone event of the conference? A vote by delegates encouraging more countries to adopt “gay propaganda” bans similar to Russia’s ­so that everyone from LGBT activists to troubled teenagers coming out of the closet could be thrown in jail not just in Russia, but all over the world.

It gets worse. Just this year, faced with impending defeat at the U.S. Supreme Court, NOM doubled down on its international pivot. In a speech to the equally anti­gay Family Research Council, NOM chairman John Eastman actually had the audacity to speak in support of the heartbreaking Uganda law that carried a sentence of life in ­prison for “aggravated homosexuality.” He lamented the Uganda Constitutional Court’s decision to strike down the law on procedural grounds, saying he “hope[s] it comes back.”

www.advocate.com...
edit on 5-8-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Annee that guy needs to be "removed' From the path. His actions are a example of a hypocrites thats for sure. Know them by their works indeed.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah I saw a similar thing under Stalin, Mao, Kim and Pol Pot.
It was based on atheism.
Hundreds of MILLIONS dead but hey, religion is evil

Stalin was raised devout in the Greek Orthodox Church. His parents hoped he would become a priest.

Hitler made speeches claiming divine authority and cited scripture to back up his beliefs.

Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge were composed of Buddhists and Pol Pot was a Theravada Buddhist.

Mao’s mother, Wen Chi-mei, was a devout Buddhist and Mao also became a practicing Buddhist from an early age.

Pol Pot and Mao never said they were atheist and Hitler still believed in his religion including becoming friends with the Pope!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

It was based on atheism.

Stalin was raised devout in the Greek Orthodox Church. His parents hoped he would become a priest.

Hitler made speeches claiming divine authority and cited scripture to back up his beliefs.

Pol Pot’s Khmer Rouge were composed of Buddhists and Pol Pot was a Theravada Buddhist.

Mao’s mother, Wen Chi-mei, was a devout Buddhist and Mao also became a practicing Buddhist from an early age.

Pol Pot and Mao never said they were atheist and Hitler still believed in his religion including becoming friends with the Pope!

THEY WERE ALL HYPOCRITES THOUGH. So they were only religious in appeareance but not really. Therefore it was th emen who were evil itself.

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: flammadraco

It was based on atheism.

THEY WERE ALL HYPOCRITES THOUGH. So they were only religious in appeareance but not really. Therefore it was th emen who were evil itself.

Like SOME religious folk are today you mean? Most religious people on these forums are only religious by name as their actions are far from spiritual. I'd go as far to say those on here with some sort of religious avatar picture or name are the furthest from the teachings of Christ than most atheist I know! A bit like the OP video, they to were only religious by name and not in actions and yet other less well educated folk believed everything they were saying. Therefore it was the men in the video who are evil themselves!

posted on Aug, 6 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

yes. there are alot of them out there these days.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join