It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEALs Sue AP Over Alleged Abuse Photos

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
"NEW YORK Six Navy SEALs and two of their wives filed a lawsuit against The Associated Press and one of its reporters today for allegedly revealing their identities in photos published in early December, according to a press release from the plaintiffs.

The complaint, filed in California Superior Court, alleges that AP reporter Seth Hettena obtained a photograph in a personal Web site maintained by one of the wives of the Navy SEALs, which contains personal photographs."

www.editorandpublisher.com...

More evidence that the "hallowed" media needs to be bashed beyond recognition. I hope the "SEALS" win a zillion dollars and the AP has to go bankrupt.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It was the wives fault. They were posted on a public website. Maybe they should sue the wife.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
JEEZUZ!

You would think that the wife of a NAVY SEAL would know about Password Protection on a personal website. If you post it publicly you have no protection, if you protect it with a password then ...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chuck Stevenson
JEEZUZ!

You would think that the wife of a NAVY SEAL would know about Password Protection on a personal website. If you post it publicly you have no protection, if you protect it with a password then ...

Well she's "is" a woman....what do you expect?

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
For the NON sexist around here, i think she was simply mstaken about the site.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
For the NON sexist around here, i think she was simply mstaken about the site.

More likely she was "conned" by another woman. The article writer maybe?

new topics

top topics

join