It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

extreme crazyness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 12:35 PM
link   
The last two weeks I've had a bad cold and chest cough, last night I got home put on some background music and went to bed. I was having one of those nights were no matter how I turned I couldn't stop coughing. I rolled over on my back and for 30 seconds I was cough free. When I opened my eyes I wasn't in my own bed anymore. I was laying in the front room of the house I grew up in. It was exactly as I remembered, crappy blue grey shaggy carpet, stove in the corner of the room that had a nice fire going. As I looked around every detail was exact. I remember thinking what the hell? I closed my eyes and opened them again I was still at the old house. I stood up and looked out the windows, everything outside was the same as it had been growing up. rock garden, lawns,etc. I walked around the house trying to find someone else there and there was no one anywhere. I came back into the kitchen and there was a white tabby cat walking across the floor who suddenly stopped almost frightened like and looked at me up and down, it was a look like who the hell are you and what are you doing here. This cat did that for a couple of seconds before running off. That was the one thing that stood out that we did not have when I was growing up. After seeing this cat I walked outside to look for my car, thinking ok I've got to drive home. My old house were I grew up is around 40 miles from where I live now. Walking down the stairs I couldn't stop thinking how I was going to explain this to whom ever owned this house...I started walking down the drive way and that's when I noticed I didn't have any shoes on and I could physically feel the rocks on my bare feet. At this point I turned around to walk back into the house thinking maybe I had some shoes in there. I opened the door walked in, closed my eyes and opened them and I was back in bed in my real house. The crazy thing is that I remember exactly what I had playing in the background when this started and when I came back the exact segment was still playing. Pretty much like no time had passed at all. Meanwhile I'd say a could 30 mins had passed at my old house. So I'm more then a little flabbergasted to explain this. Normally I would say just a dream..but I dont know. Does this type of scenario sound familiar to anyone??

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: w810i
Sounds interesting. You should go visit your old house and see if that cat is there.

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Interesting, kind of validates for me that existence of parallel universe. So you shifted to a parallel reality by way of teleportation...

Since there are an infinite number of realities to experience, there might be no cat if you decided to pay a visit to the old house or there might be..Only one way to find out, go pay a visit, if you choose so?

Perhaps you died in your sleep, and was undecided whether to start anew at the old house, but you preferred to just pickup from where you left off and hence in that process created the illusion of continuity from where you last fall asleep.

You experience is just intriguing...

Peace
edit on 30-7-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: oops spelling

edit on 30-7-2015 by InnerPeace2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMadTitan

My stepdad still lives there. As of last summer there was no cat.

new topics

top topics

join