It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Court bars anti-abortion group from releasing new videos

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz
a reply to: Aazadan

No
Tissue donation is OK
Selling is NOT

The PP doctors were heard on the video actively trying to get around the law.

Criminals

Selling for profit is, charging to cover the costs of transportation and storage is not.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   
meanwhile......
I wonder how much the middle men like stem express is making in profit???
oh, but they are big business and well the board and major stockholders are probably the same people that lobbied the gov't to allow the havesting of the stem cells anyways...
na, we won't hear about that...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

oh.....lookie here!!!

blackkettle.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: dawnstar

oh.....lookie here!!!

blackkettle.wordpress.com...

Family values are important.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
I'm beginning that is all that the gov't is about, taking our money and making sure it is kept in their families!

but, well, onward with the cruxifiction of planned parenthood I guess...
I imagine that if the can just get them out of the picture, it will be much more profitable for companies like stemexpress somehow..

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yeah... I dont get how a court can ban a video showing truth can be stopped... . cause this is the land of the free, right?

Assinine...

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

a reply to: Aazadan

No
Tissue donation is OK
Selling is NOT

The PP doctors were heard on the video actively trying to get around the law.

Criminals

Selling for profit is, charging to cover the costs of transportation and storage is not.

So, when one of the PP doctors on the video said she wanted to charge enough to get a Lamborghini, that is not Profit ?
Right.
"transportation costs"
Right.....

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

I ran up a ton of bills which we couldn't afford when I hurt my foot. and the doctor knew I couldn't afford the cost of the care. so well, I was in her office for one of my visits and her and her assistant started to joke around about the nice month long vacation that were gonna be taking in the bahamas.
at the times it kind of irked me, but now, well, I kind of wonder if they weren't just saying it because they knew what my stand was in regards to the healthcare system.....

I listened to that video, she was laughing while she said it...
have to ask you,
are you sure she wasn't just joking around?

I mean what the heck, it's not everyday that you have negotiations with a buyer who is trying to talk the price UP!

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Hey! A Lamborghini is transportation, and dont you forget it!!

lol

I could not resist.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I mean what the heck, it's not everyday that you have negotiations with a buyer who is trying to talk the price UP!

Unless they get a percentage of the sale...... commission sales are not always constructed the way you might think.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   

I ran up a ton of bills which we couldn't afford when I hurt my foot. and the doctor knew I couldn't afford the cost of the care. so well, I was in her office for one of my visits and her and her assistant started to joke around about the nice month long vacation that were gonna be taking in the bahamas.
at the times it kind of irked me, but now, well, I kind of wonder if they weren't just saying it because they knew what my stand was in regards to the healthcare system.....

I listened to that video, she was laughing while she said it...
have to ask you,
are you sure she wasn't just joking around?

It takes a special kind of monster to engage in human parts trafficking, actively skirt the law, and joke about it and the money.

Gross.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbracken677
a reply to: EternalSolace

Yeah... I dont get how a court can ban a video showing truth can be stopped... . cause this is the land of the free, right?

Assinine...

Apparently it didn't stop CMP in the least bit. They released a fifth video today. I've still been looking for information on any response the court has, or will make, in regard to violating the court order.

I'm actually glad they did violate the order. That kind of court order could definitely lead to legitimate investigative journalists having the same kind of bans.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If the fourth and fifth videos do not show StemExpress personnel, they are not violating/did not violate the temporary court order.

It takes a special kind of monster to engage in human parts trafficking, actively skirt the law, and joke about it and the money.

Gross.

Do you also think the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz was real?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
If the fourth and fifth videos do not show StemExpress personnel, they are not violating/did not violate the temporary court order.

Gross.

Do you also think the wicked witch in the Wizard of Oz was real?

Despite being a fictional character, she was nowhere near as despicable and repugnant as those Dr Mengeles in the PP videos
Reality is worse than fiction

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

There is no reality in those videos. Not to anyone with an ounce of observational powers and logic.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Denying reality won't make it go away

It's recorded - they got caught

deal with it

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

a reply to: ~Lucidity

Denying reality won't make it go away

It's recorded - they got caught