It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just another day in Dick Cheney's Forever War....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
If we here have all this feeling of hatred for this corruption and collusion and outright criminal activity........... why are we surprised that the world views us in a very bad light. And very likely rightly so.....? Just something to think about..

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buddah6
a reply to: FyreByrd

I don't have anything "mixed up! When the POTUS' wife sits on the board of directors of private suppliers of goods and services there is a very blurred chain of command. There was roughly 4000 helicopter lost in Vietnam and I'm sure that made the Johnsons very wealthy.

As a young lieutenant, my only focus was to get home in one piece. It is easy to sit here nearly 50 years later and draw conclusions. It wasn't until many years afterwards that I was jaded enough of see the corruption in our government. The Johnsons with Halliburton and Bell Helicopters. The Bushes with their oil interests. The Clintons and their money laundering. The Obamas and their drug connections. They all do it!

In the military you never know who is an aspiring politician or general. They rub elbows with the "command authority" so you keep your opinions to yourself and your mouth shut.

I'm not disagreeing that 'bought' politician are a real problem (I come from a military family) but the problem doesn't start in the government it starts in the businesses that buy the politicians. That is where I find your rhetoric in error.

Who got Lady Bird the job - not the government - the the business gave her the title and pay in order to curry favor.

It's a distinction that is very important. Today the relationship between the two is very mixed up - a rather chicken and egg sort of relationship but it hasn't always been this way and the side that started the movement is the capital side of things not the governmental side of things.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join