It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy. Rumor. Hearsay. Gossip. Speculation. You've been taught these things are bad.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Bottom line at the top: You need ATS and sites like it. InfoWars, GlobalResearch, Facebook, BIN, TMZ, even the Onion. At this point, seeing a story on MSM only signals that something is important to the $ powers. It's probably a lie, half-truth or designed to confuse. Reserve judgement. Take some time to weave the web of information from all channels. Develop new channels. Out of the blue, things will hit you. Don't get too excited or too enamored with your own intellect. Reserve judgement. The puzzle is always bigger than you think. Logical reduction may fail while the information is being assembled. Don't get too excited with small victories or if you are wrong. If you are wrong, it's not fatal. Reserve judgement and back up. If you are never wrong, you are not trying hard enough.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Western culture is a system of beliefs installed in your mind over the course of your life. One of those beliefs is that unreliable or partial information is generally bad for you. This is disinformation. Letting chaos work is actually the best (only?) way to understand the world.

The "program" tells you to disregard and ignore information that reaches you through chaotic means and methods rather than filtered, homogeneous, expected and "trusted" channels. Watch the evening news anchor... his face, his tone and you learn how to feel about the news.

You must abandon this program to "wake up" and get to the next level. It may involve pain. Why? Because ambiguity requires more intellectual energy than certainty. It takes much more time to decode information when is comes in small pieces. More energy is required to delay gratification.

How then? You must train yourself to get your information from : Conspiracy. Rumor. Hearsay. Gossip. Speculation. You must then train your mind to reserve judgement for an extended period of time while your mind slowly puts together a larger puzzle. Weeks, months, even years. You must abandon immediacy and the "quick fix".

There are powerful forces in this world seeking to control your behavior. I think many feel the forces and that's why you're here. Good for you. Many never even feel the dissonance. These forces are real. For example, 3 mega corps own all mainstream media. 6 medical conglomerates operate all mainstream medical journals. The Fascist USG and UK gov does the rest.

In dealing with shills, I have observed their Achilles heel. They uniformly try and create or maintain the illusion of overwhelming group consensus. The flaw is they try and force you to take information from their sources and ignore all other sources. The truth is not afraid of more information and neither is science. It's the mark of the beast for shills. The #1 goal is for you to self censor. If you make it past that, you'll meet the codification of group consensus, which is to a large extent fragile and a lesser extent hollow. You can push through that by simply reserving judgement and when you do, you will see true flailing. This flailing is rife with logical fallacies and emotion. That is when you know they are out of ammo.

Delay gratification, reserve judgement and stay critical. Your life may depend on it.

edit on 27-7-2015 by InverseLookingGlass because: and to or

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: InverseLookingGlass

The problem that I see is that many people latch on to hearsay, rumors, speculations, and the like, and then never let go of it, even in the face to factual evidence that is contrary to their initial beliefs--and therein lies the real problem, that often times, opinions and arguments are based on a belief that the person has developed prior to any real evidence, and then their pride takes over.

I applaud your point that it's okay to be wrong, I just don't see very many people--myself included, sometimes--accepting that they're wrong in the midst of a heated debate. I do adjust my stance later on, but I'm not immune to pride myself and I miss out on the proper time to admit when I'm wrong. This doesn't happen often, but it does happen.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

All those alternative sites are under heavy shill disinformation agents attack

Western governments are now throwing serious money into online forum control

ShortN
edit on 27-7-2015 by ShortNoodle1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Any tool used correctly will result in it being very beneficial for you, however the problem lies in how EASY it is to misuse the tool.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 03:15 PM
link   
If it weren't for conspiracy sites, we'd still be asleep. When a story is on the news, it's there for a reason. Any and everything you see, on television, is there by design. THERE ARE NO ACCIDENTS. Janet Jackson's mishap with Justin Timberlake during a Superbowl Halftime show, was no accident. Nothing is by chance. Nothing is by coincidence. Pay attention to their images and numbers, and you'll see the picture, within the picture.

The one thing i've observed, regarding "shills" is this: they always try to force you to believe them. When you don't share their beliefs, they start name calling and drawing your attention away from the topic at hand.

Question is: why do they help TPTB achieve their goals??? Selling out humanity, for a bowl of soup?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   
One disturbing thing I've noticed in one story I was looking into. The LA Times had published a story on the event. It include one paragraph that contained some evidence that I found intriguing..

A day later, I went back looking for that paragraph. It had not only been edited out of the LA Times story, but now every site that had re-posted the story also now only had the edited version. I'm not even sure how that was achieved. As one would assume many of these sites had merely cut and pasted the article.

Neither the LA Times nor any of the sites indicated that the article had been edited. And it still featured the original date and time of posting.

Luckily, I remembered a few odd words used in the missing paragraph. And after EXTENSIVE searching, I found the original unedited article on an obscure foreign website. So I know I wasn't crazy. It had originally contained the paragraph in question.

But this is disturbing for two reason.

First, technically, it appears that major news outlets can edit stories and somehow ensure that almost every version of that article posted anywhere will also contain the edits. I'm fairly tech savvy. But I have no idea how this was achieved.

Second, historically, this means that in future we won't be able to trust online news archives. Despite time and date stamps, they may not indicated how stories were originally reported.

This is pure Orwell and enough to make anyone a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Cool.

Shame that sites like BIN, GlobalResearch, Infowars and many others do exactly what you claim "shills" do..

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortNoodle1

Here you go, problem solved..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join