It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best Teleportation Cases To Date - Caught On Tape

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
That is the name of this youtube video, I must admit that the first and second one are quite remarkable. The one of the bike rider, I dont know, it looks like he was doing a tight circle on his bike. Since ATS is all about debunking nowdays, can anyone tell me what we are really seeing in these videos?

I'm sorry if this has been posted before, the search engine is pretty useless.

youtu.be...
edit on 27/7/15 by Cinrad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Cinrad

You haven't embedded it properly, but I have seen the video.

Pretty sure they are all hoaxes or viral adds.

I believe the only people with that kind of tech on this planet wouldn't be caught using it willy nilly.

The one video I have never been able to explain is the one in Iraq involving a supposed invisibility cloak.

EDIT - thought it was another vid, seen this too - mainly perspective tricks.
edit on 27-7-2015 by Soapusmaximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Just happened to be followed by someone at that exact moment when a car materialized right in front of him, LOL. Sorry. Not buying any of it.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Also, it should be titled best supposed...fake teleportations!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Isn't it funny how the camera always briefly fades into full white or black before the "teleportation" occurs? Or the moron with the camera shakes around like an idiot? Please get some common sense. Not a single clip is real.

edit on 27-7-2015 by anotherdaytoday because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Some in the beginning are motion of objects blocking other movingobjects. I remember threads on the first one, and the ghost car slipped under the unanchored chain link fence…

But lets entertain the notion of teleportation. We all know how loud thunder is during electrical storms. The sound occurs when the vacuum left behind from lightning bolts collapses and the inrushing air snaps back.

Imagine the thunder created by a person or car suddenly disappearing?

Not hearing that anywhere in claims of teleportation, time travel, whatever.

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

Just happened to be followed by someone at that exact moment when a car materialized right in front of him, LOL. Sorry. Not buying any of it.

Oh yes, that one is obviously fake, it was so bad I forgot it, thought the reaction of the person in the distance and the man at the end are real, they are reacting to something else not in the picture, the teleportation was dubbed over it. But what about the first two?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Oh dear, youtube video's with added music - so of course they are fake!

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Good point regarding the thunder clap, but perhaps that is because of the super high temperatures of the lightning moving A LOT of air away.

I didnt notice the hurricane wire fence moving at all, if the car had slipped under it then you would have expected to see it waving and how did the driver know it was unanchored?

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   
originally posted by: Cinrad
a reply to: intrptr

Good point regarding the thunder clap, but perhaps that is because of the super high temperatures of the lightning moving A LOT of air away.

A little or a lot, a thunder clap would still be audible.

I didn't notice the hurricane wire fence moving at all, if the car had slipped under it then you would have expected to see it waving and how did the driver know it was unanchored?

Maybe he didn't?
Maybe he planned the getaway…

posted on Jul, 27 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
That last one... where he jumps through a portal.

I want to be that guy.

I wish cool things like this actually happened.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
The first three videos shown.

Captain disillusion explains the very first clip you see perfectly.

The second clip is a guy crossing a busy highway. Notice how the cars in the other lanes are just barely starting from a point of a complete stop? Then the reason why you don't see him cross from the silver car to the silver suv is because he was trying to quickly cross the rest of the street. Again ask yourself why people in other lanes are stopping. Why would they be stopping at the intersection. Jay walkers.. Everytime someone slows down in another lane I quickly decelerate myself. Most of the time it is because of a deer suddnly crossing.

The third video. Easy. He sped up and later crashed further into the video. Too bad it doesn't show where that car ended up in the same clip. There are two different shots of this one.

Fourth video. Hard one to do without digital editing.

Fifth video the ghost car. Easy. I ran through a fence like that before. It flipped open like a doggy door.

Sixth video. Student film project. You can see which frame they #ed up when you pay sttention to the special effects processing and orientation. Special effects are hard to program. But it is definitely a fake.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's fun to watch but I see some errors:

Snow car after proofing you see distorted condensation sill that the car was giving off from heat in the snow. I think they exploited that in video edit.

The famous ghost car record in an American car chase. He was swerving looking for a particular area and when you drive at a chain link fence you can break the clips and it will bend up to allow you to drive under and it will slap back. If they did this along with killing headlights. Maybe had a trail to follow beyond that.

The other insurance footage from Russia seems like accident videos edited. You ever feel like a car comes out of no where?

Kid running. I notice other people taking video of him too. Maybe they recorded him for other purposes or they were getting combined angles to mesh. What better than shakey dark video to edit. In photography you can open shutter and place led lights to create shapes. It captures the light but not person doing it I guess. You can do this frame by frame for halo, take off and trail.

top topics

join