It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cruz on McConnell lying, is there anything more satisfying?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

I think all democrat leaders are dirty liars that do nothing they say, and cannot keep their word.

Would you say the same of the Right?

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Would you say the same of the Right?

did you not see this in my post.

a lying politician is a lying politician be them dems or repubs.

i can't be more clear than that.

your welcome to go through all my posts and you will see that i don't really support any politician.
and if in the rare occasion that i might voice some form of support for one, it is usually the plain and obvious.

now you will see me rag the hell out of some, and most time it's Pelosi, Reid ,Kerry , Clinton , Obama that i do, i can't help that they are/ were the leaders of the pack.

edit on 26-7-2015 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Fair enough. I was just curious and missed that particular post.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I think we're moving from smaller collectives (tribes, families, towns) to a larger, more comprehensive collective. The internet is bringing people together in ways never before possible. The future will indeed no doubt be more of a collective nature.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
When are these clueless Liberal Republicans going to get rid of the ghoul McConnell? I mean do these guys even care about winning an election, cause it doesnt seem like it.

They got this career hack in am empty suit on tv every single day representing the GOP, and is it any wonder that the younger generation cannot relate with the Republican Party?

They better get some new blood as leaders, or it's Hillary in 2016 for sure. If that happens, this Country is in deep trouble. ~$heopleNation

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This stupid man Cruz should understand that nobody can get there way all the time when you have a senate made up of 100 different people.

It’s not easy to get all you want. Look at the democrats who in 2008 had both houses of congress and a president and only could get the flimsy Obamacare through.

If the republicans did all that they promised they would be voted out the next election

The system is probably designed so no one side can get all they want

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: thekaliyuga

I think all politicians are dirty liars that do nothing they say, and cannot keep their word.

There. Made that statement more truthful for you.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Making fun of a person's appearance ALWAYS discredits any message you could possibly have about that person.

Comparing Bush to a chimp, drawing Obama with huge teeth and big ears, etc. Children do that sort of thing. An adult questions a person's character, not their appearance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join