It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recurring Numbers...

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Hello All,
Well as you all know things are changing in the world in every aspect. From our environment, society, communication etc.. Its not surprising we would change as well. People will become more sensitive and aware of their spirituality. I would recommend one pray and ask to be allowed to see the true meaning of this occurance in ones life and ask for strength to accomplish the task/s at hand. Also take a look at this website, its a little difficult to locate your number. However there seems to be a lot of people having the same experience.
www.theetrinitycreation.com...
Use the website as a reference, praying is the only way to find the true meaning in regards to your life.

Pray everyday and dont be scared to thank the Lord for the gift of choice.
)

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
me and my friend have been seeing the recurring number of 11 everywhere and its so unbelievable how often it happens that i printed out some peoples stories from the internet for us to read because it happens to other people too. so i picked up my friend at a completely random time and arrived at her house at 10.11pm. we also picked up one other friend and then we parked up somewhere to read the stories and we talked about the 11 thing the whole time. then for some reason we decided to leave and we hadn't checked the time in ages, and i turned on the car and the time was 11:11! it was the weirdest feeling like something was trying to tell us something and i simply could not believe that had just happened. from there we went to meet up with other friends and then went to mcdonalds, ate out food there and then when we turned on the car to leave it was 12.11. we drove around for a while, cant remember what we did but the next place we decided to park up at we arrived there at 1.11! so after all this time we've been talking about 11 the whole night its happened to us every single time. and when we decided to leave that spot and take one of the friends home we dropped her home at 2.11am. this just way too much to be a coincidence. were really starting to get scared!

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:03 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 28 2008 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dave420

sometimes/ often it's better to listen to our intuition...every time I see 444 (since more than 15 years..) I feel a pang. I don't see it every day, but at times (days/weeks) is see it so often that it just can't be a coincident.. today for the first time I googled for it: wow!

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Well for me the number (or time) is 10:10. Nobody has spoken about that number as being one of their numbers, so i was wondering what you thought?

i've looked up stuff on google, etc. and alot of people talk about how clocks are normally always sold with the pointers at 10:10 because it looks good when selling them. very semetrical. but i don't believe that's my case, because yes, i have seen clocks that havea ctually STOPPED on the time 10:10 as much as i've seen NEW clocks at 10:10 but the thing with me is that i see it everywhere (time wise). normal clocks, digital, microwaves, etc... anything with a time. i've never seen it as 1010 or 10/10. just a time.

The other thing is that i dno't believe that it's just a time that sticks in our minds because we're focusing on it, because in a day we see SO MANY different times/numbers/dates. it's not possible for the brain to hang on to ONE specific number, or even a few. why not all of them? everytime you see 9:42 are you gonna think "oh i've seen that time yesterday too, but then again i also say 10:30 and 12:45". They shouldn't stick unless they have a purpose within yourself.

that is just what i think. now i wanna find out what 10:10's purpose is.

thanks you for reading this.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I used to do a lot of mapping for Counter Strike and Half life, back in highschool.
During that time, I used a set of numbers and ratios to help keep things evenly spaced, symmetrical when needed, ect. A number I constantly saw coming up in that time was 1.618. I wasn't only seeing it in my mapping, but I saw seeing it EVERYWHERE. I thought I was on to something, and had discovered something new and exciting. Brought it up to a friend of mine, who tells me "That's the Golden Ratio, of course you see it everywhere, it's used in art, architecture, the human body follows it to an extent."

I tend to think seeing numbers over and over, now, is like what a few people have mentioned before in the thread. If you've seen them a few times, and focus on them due to it, you're bound to see it everywhere.

Not saying repeated numbers don't have a mystical property to them, I do think that they may. Just saying, it's like the bible-thumpers focusing on 666 - they'll see it everywhere because they're looking for it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dave420
This is ridiculous. If you ever get the notion in your head that a number has certain meaning to you, your subconcious will elevate it to your conscious as something important, like when you see your name written somewhere - it stands out more than other peoples' names. As soon as that happens, you will start to "see" it more and more often, as each time you see it, it reinforces the notion that you see it often. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy - the numbers don't mean a damned thing. They're just numbers. The sheer amount of numbers we see every day makes the possibility of seeing any 3, 4, or even 5 digit stream incredibly probable.

Come on, guys! Use your brains!

Dave420 and others;
Good points here. Much food for thought. Are we victims of our own imaginations or something more sinster?

Admittedly my logical and objective side wants to think that it is simply my mind playing tricks on me. I am not religious nor have I ever been. Similarly, I do not believe in all the apocalyptic mumbo jumbo nor the insane Antichrist babble that is bandied about lately.

Having said that, and being astutely observant, I have had the number 666 come up at least 4 times in the past 2 weeks. A Cop car license ( he! he! that's a good one!), shopping receipts, bills and home reconcilations have all been host to this odd figure. This is the first time that I have experienced recurring numbers and so as not to date myself..."I did not fall off the turnip truck yesterday, ya know".

What is going on here cannot simply be my imagination, can it?
Are there any statisticians out there who can tell me what the odds are in having this number come up so frequently? Any other theories?
Cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Icelandia

Yep, I put them in my signature.

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
we are the same cooster I always see the number 619

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20after
both my wife and I both see 720, 1080 constantly.

stop watching HDTV?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hi there,
Have you looked into the recurring number 1006 any further as I have also seen this number alot since i was a child, now that im getting into spiritual meanings of alot of signs etc in my life and im very interested in speaking to someone with similar experiences. Would be ever so greatful for a reply =) reply to: Icelandia

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join