It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Xbox one preview program and gaming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Looking for someone that is an member of the preview program to hopefully send me an invite .
Also, looking for people to play games with.
I currently play :

Call of duty advanced warfare(first 2 dlcs)
Destiny(32 1/2 Hunter, 26 warlock, all dlc)
Fifa 15
Elder scrolls online
Madden 15

Gt: GroidNificent

edit on 15Mon, 13 Jul 2015 15:11:31 -050020151113111f112015-07-13T15:11:31-05:00 by GroidNificent because: i cant type on a smartphone

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
are you based in the uk?

I play cod ad used to play destiny but don't now because nobody else on my list seems to play

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

No .I live in the southeast United states . I have a couple friends on my list that I played bf3 with on the 360 and Fifa that lived in the UK.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: GroidNificent

What's the preview program?

ETA: Never mind, a friend just explained it to me. Apparently she got the invite awhile back and decided to forgo it in case of a disruptive or destructive update.
edit on 7/13/2015 by MonkeyFishFrog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I have a thread for XBOX 1 owners that want to participate in battlefield 4's CTE program.
You have to be a Preview member in order to get an invite into the CTE to download all the new night maps and the community map.
Add me on XB1 gt = Carignan
i will send you a preview invite when i get back to town on thursday is no one else has yet.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: macenroe82

Will do. I now remember your thread about the bf4 thing. Has bf4 gotten any better? I played it in the 360 and didn't enjoy it nearly as much as bf3 .

Eta: sent you a friend request on live.
edit on 17Mon, 13 Jul 2015 17:04:37 -050020150413104f042015-07-13T17:04:37-05:00 by GroidNificent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I had it on the 360 first. It was a very ruff launch. Then i preordered my xb1, and was hoping that the game would be fixed by the time the xb1 launched...
It was even worse.mthe game was close to unplayable without crashing for over 6 months. Now going on 2 years, they are still issuing updates and bug fixes.
Its in prestine condition now compared to what we where given on launch. But it still has its problems.
The CTE gives preview owners a chance to play those updates first. Along with being able to download all the new night maps and the community made map.

So to answer your question, its better than it was. Do i like it better than bf3? ...honestly no. 64 player conquest on bf4 is good and all, but at times its almost to much.
I miss bf3's maps. The game play is virtualy identical now between the 2 games, but bf3 was just better in my opinion.
DICE cared about their fans and it really showed.
Now that the money sucking vampires at EA took DICE over, its just about the money and the lawsuit for selling us a broken game that was clearly released a year to early.
At least they are still trying to fix it by working on the net code and providing us with updates. But anything that DICE and EA work on, i personally will never preorder again.
I really hope they dont destroy battlefront 3

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I'm with you on the whole DICE and EA thing. I really hope they don't destroy battlefront too .I'm pretty excited by it .I guess the way I look at it is it can't be anymore ofa an rough launch than bf4 was .Btw, have you played bf hardline? If not the single player story was probably one of the best out of all the bf games .It's set up in episodes like an tv series .The multiplayer though, not that great I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Ya, i bought hardline when it came out. I played it for about a week or more but didnt have the need to play it like i have with bf4.
I played about 5 hours of campaign and your right, out of every bf campaign It is the best one.
A few of the guys i play bf4 with say that hardline got an update that increased the ticket count, stabilized some weapons from being O.P and some othere balances.

Another cool thing about being a preview member, i already have access to backwards compatibility. Theres only 2 decent 360 games available for the xb1, but they will be added a load more at the end of the month.
Ive voted for battlefield 3 a few times for it to be one of the next bunch to be converted over to Xb1. It would be neat if they allowed it to be 64 man multiplayer.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I'm in the preview program and play Destiny. I'm also from the Southeast US! Send me a U2U and we can make something happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Excallibacca

Macenroe82 already took care of it. Thanks though. Feel free to send me an friend invite in live though. Looking for people to play with .I have done croata and prison of elders but have yet to do vault of glass .I need that galijorhne.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

That was me last night. Shaz McNasty

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Ah. I thought it was him .Hahahah .Where in the southeast are you? I'm in Huntsville Alabama .

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Southwest GA.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Also, I'm an expert at the Vault of Glass and have a few friends who are newer to Destiny that wanted to run through it. I can be a pretty patient teacher if you're willing to learn and want to set up a run sometime this week.

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I saw you invited e to a party on live .You for some reason aren't showing up on my friends list .Send me a friend request again .I joined the preview program today. Got the ok from them this afternoon .

posted on Jul, 14 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

My best time to do a raid is Sunday or Monday. I work in the restaurant biz so I don't have a lot of free time. Sunday's and Mondays or late night. Sometimes that gets difficult with the wifeespecially when she has class. She tends to be up late not working watching Netflix . She's asleep now so I'm going to check out the preview program app.

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 06:51 AM
link   

On Xbox One, I can add you as a friend but the requests don't work the same as they did on the 360. You have to go to friends, then find someone, type in my gamertag (Shaz McNasty) and add me to your list as well.

top topics

join