It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rider in the sky stars in first cloud movie.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   

From the ground, the green and white lights hovering above the city of Nottingham probably resembled a distant storm, but from the window of a Cessna 172 aircraft, the shape of a man on horseback could clearly be seen galloping across the darkened troposphere. This green night rider is the result of three years of hard graft by artist Dave Lynch, scientist Mike Nix and maker Aaron Nielsen, pushing the boundaries of art and science. Together they pulled off a world first in June when they managed to project moving images directly onto clouds from an aircraft.

Rider in the sky stars in first cloud movie

Came across this vid this morning from New Scientist and immediately thought of Project Blue Beam. I was unsure of which forum to post this in feel free to move to a different forum if needed.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
originally posted by: NihilistSanta
That's interesting. I've watched moving images projected on to clouds from the ground, but this is different, of course night time is the right time for this stuff.

edit on 10-7-2015 by _BoneZ_ because: Removed excessive quote.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
How does this relate to project blue beam? In my humble Opinion. Project bluebeam is for UFO and Alien Deniers.
This horse doesn't resemble anything other than the Aura borialis. This won't convince me or anyone else of an alien invasion. And if this really is project bluebeam, they have like 50 years of research and development to go to making it seem even remotely realistic.

An Alien Invasion cannot be faked period.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Also i wanted to add. People are so dumb, That even if they saw Legit or projected saucers in the sky. They still would deny it's aliens. Might get a little media coverage. Everyone would be screaming project bluebeam, And no one would be scared.

This is why i have a hard time taking this seriously.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Well it just shows the viability of the project. The science is there and the tech it would just need to be refined at this point. This was done privately imagine what has been developed in secret with massive funding?

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AnuTyr

Well I think Blue Beam would be but one spoke in the wheel. Terrestrially crafted vehicles which appear to be UFOs combined with projections, propaganda, as well as supposed tech which can do things like project sounds or voices into peoples heads. I think if the public were primed enough millions would believe. Just imagine they announce the discovery of life outside of earth followed by something like described above.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: NihilistSanta

Well human technology is primative and inferior. I believe we are looking at the height of the technological advancement in this picture.

But even if they made a saucer look real in the sky. Nothings going to happen unless it sends down drop ships, Starts firing lazers Along with aliens roaming the street.
It would take centries of genetic manipulation to create an organism, On top of that project blue beam would be scrapped for REAL man made saucers. To enforce a fake alien invasion.

People have seen massive ships, ufos in the sky ect.

Yet society still goes on?

I can imagine santa. But as a witness to Alien technology and the pilots themselves ( Aliens) This technology is Decades away from being viable if it will become viable at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Pretty cool-
Wonder if it could be used to act as a warning to other nearby aircraft in cloudy weather,or if flight instruments go down.
It would be cool on commercial aircraft as well-people could message images to each other in the clouds,play games,or the food menu could be displayed.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This seems much more realistic for uses of such technology. The United States could project images of bombs before they drop them on unsuspecting nations from their Jets.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnuTyr
a reply to: Silcone Synapse

This seems much more realistic for uses of such technology. The United States could project images of bombs before they drop them on unsuspecting nations from their Jets.

Interesting point. Also they could project phantom images of a craft to confuse other pilots or ground forces. Obviously anti-aircraft tech would not be deterred with things like radar and heat signatures etc.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
I used to wonder if the foo fighters of WW2 were something similar.
Nazis attempting to confuse the allies with fake lights near their planes during raids and dogfights.

Probably not though,as I think there were reports of luftwaffe pilots being freaked out by foo's as well.

Maybe they were a kind of electromagnetic disturbance,created by the vast numbers of aircraft in the skies at that time?
Who knows.

edit on 10/7/2015 by Silcone Synapse because: sp

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Could explain a lot of ufos

new topics

top topics

join