It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christ as Horus Paving the Way For a Premeditated Osiris

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   
-Jesus is criticized for working on the Sabbath, the Jewish day of rest.

7 = love / Netzach with Kaballah. The Sabbath day the 7th, which could mean Christ builds a military of at rest in loyalty to the God of Israel. Renunciate pride in loyalty, at rest in working.

-Jesus is criticized for being King of the Jews. He doesn't prove he's a noble.

-Jesus casts out demon in legions, Caesar's measure of soldier.

-Jesus Christ is cornered on whether he pays taxes to Caesar: "Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's" would be opportunity to project Might pay,
(if secretly a Communist underground sympathizer - no taxes because no property if work is the reward).

-Jesus Christ was handed over instead of the murderer Barabbas by Judas Iscariot. Bar rabbis and
Ju das, it Aris co. Jew days, it Ares' Co.

-Jesus wore a crown of thorns: tortured and mocked if thor's n/in.

-Jesus Christ was the son of a virgin woman and God, as if the son of man is a different person: A prophecied Buddha son of a non Buddha male.

-Jesus Christ rearranged spells JueSS C Hits, R. The Ss may mean the hiss of a serpent, an immortal animal noble before Pharaoh's court. C Zeus, hits R - like hitmen, results if the j bottom is turned around, letters rearranged. See Zeus if in love with Christ and
The father is the son on point of being the God. The heart and mind that provides all that is a will.

-In my copy of Acts ChI, when in Verse 18 (II & 8 = Heil Hitler to the Nazis) Judas' guts pour out, he isn't to be replaced by Joseph as Justus Barsabbas. Bar Hassan I Sabbas, Just Us = Justice would be a new Judas,

Matthias, Maat hits, Judas C hits (if) R, joins Christ's military as the Book's disciple.

-Jesus rides an ass that never had a rider: a horse that's a don key making its user look an ass. The Gospels record 3 fields where nothing grows because the bird's eyes descend, the fourth produces.

-Jesus asks that he not be turned in for his every miracle.

-Jesus turned wine into his blood? Drank wine as symbolic of blood drinking.

-Gospels = spels Go / belss go ... Crucified.

My copy of Genesis Chapter 37,
Joseph is Israel's most beloved son because the son of his old age. He wears the coat of the many colors of the sun's noble. He is second to Pharaoh's own throne in those days. Christ's line is Joseph, son of Jacob, Israel's other name - a virgin mother identifies Israel as God is real because of Ra the sun. Unconditionally loving people providing
all information, energy, and places sentient will.

Joseph and Israel - Is ra "el" / "of God"? - are burried in my Genesis ending in an Egyptian casket, then Moses discovered in a Nile casket. I have read the mystery of Osiris is concealed in the Nile by Set... Set there?

The Ankh looks like a crucifix, Kaaba signifies God to Islam. Christ an' kb if the h is written on a line of paper. Is... Lam? Su... Ra, letters rearranged, spells IsRaaL / Mu's.

Christ An' kb may mean Horus and Osiris crucified.

The burial of Israel & Joseph ends Genesis Ch50Verse 26, as if to signify the two Tiphareths of the Ankh.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

Could you elaborate a bit more please? Thanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I went crazy like this once before

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:34 AM
link   
a reply to: KublahCain

I have absolutely no idea what it is you're trying to say, but I can assure you that the way you're breaking up and rearranging the letters of various words is completely and utterly meaningless...

If you're trying to find some sort of deeper meaning in the words, it's a waste of time to use anything other than the original Hebrew (even then it's probably a waste of time). English didn't exist when the Bible was written.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
i'm sure this all makes sense to some of our other members

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If Freemasons are esoteric Christians, and Scottish Rite the most famous,
Jesus could have invented the English.

The conspiracy is a premeditated End Time plot by Jewish nobles to ride the line on opportunity to project guilty,
of betraying rank
of invading the eye for an eye scales,
to within a threshold wherein any modern white supremacist would foolishly counter-invade
The Ku Blah, or ink blot,
Devoured the next instant
by regret, depression,
And superior military might.

Jesus Christ was only at war with Roman Nazis, legions whom bar or ban the rabbis of Sabba.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: PLAYERONE01
i'm sure this all makes sense to some of our other members

Oh, I am certain of that.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: KublahCain

The conspiracy is a premeditated End Time plot by Jewish nobles to ride the line on opportunity to project guilty,
of betraying rank
to within a threshold wherein any modern white supremacist would foolishly counter-invade
by regret, depression,

Jesus Christ was only at war with Roman Nazis, legions whom bar or ban the rabbis of Sabba.

I think Freemasons have access to esoteric studies, I am not sure they are all Christians, I think they are Deists. But do you think Christ invented the English language or the English people and what does freemasonry have to do with that?

There are conspiracies of 'jews running the banks' (I know that is trite), but a premeditated endtime?

What is a Ku Blah?

A Roman Nazi? You may have just opened an entirely new line of conspiracy study- complete with time travel.

Are you trying to be Nostardamus yet far surpass the vagueness?

I'm getting a headache.
edit on 9-7-2015 by reldra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:24 AM
link   

They're not. Masons accept people of all religions.

Uh, no, he couldn't. The earliest forms of English didn't come into existence until the 5th century A.D., more than 400 years after Christ's death, and the earliest forms of modern English didn't exist for another thousand years after that, in the 15th century A.D.. You're obviously just making this up as you go.

of betraying rank
by regret, depression,

I haven't got a clue what any of this is supposed to mean, but it seems awfully anti-Semitic. Not cool.

No idea who or what the rabbis of Sabba are, but since Google yields nothing, I'm assuming it's something else you've made up. As for "Roman Nazis"..... Are you off your meds or something? The Nazi Party wasn't established until 1920, long after the fall of the Roman Empire, and even longer after Jesus' death. I don't know what Bible you're reading, but Jesus was never "at war" with anybody, and certainly not with the Nazis.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Da Blah blah blah.

Are you on some weed or something.

There are so many shots that one has to be on target even though the other 99% are false.

Classifying Jesus as Osiris (seraph - class 8 angel) is the biggest joke of them all.
Zeus was the joint leader of the fallen watchers a.k.a Shemyhaza

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I didn't want to mix prophecy with conspiracy in religion,
Unless I'm too vague without.

Ku Blah = Ku ink blot. Blah! Blank; blot...

Christ could have been Zeus' first born as a beggar in sackcloth noble after the evolution of Nirvana. Zeus,
silent and subtle about at war with Neanderthal instinctive rage,
For an instant, outlawed murder in Babylon as Hammurabi. As a thorough prophet, he included in pagan documents an esoteric Muslim cosmology of elites, and he performed with other nobles beggar in sackcloth tests so that
The eye for an eye wasn't why any angry giant was punished... Recompense opportunity is technically infinite without trials if good counted against bad, and he can pull rank every step of the way if subtle. Any Non Neanderthal ghosts, or nobles of his kingdom, can tap in all lower ranking nobles if invaded... But might have to face trial + conviction if they invade.

I have in memory Christ claimed his Father's kingdom was higher ranking.

In the Exodus, (Moses as Joseph the beggar in sackcloth?), Pharaoh is opportunity to project evil guy if he's the only one telling Joseph to release the Jews, Slavs building pyramids pointing at the sun. God hardens Pharaoh's heart if Ra has resolve, if initiation helps release a "stiff necked people" - stubborn on adrenaline in blood? If Neanderthal immortals remember meat before fire, adrenaline in the blood on accident.

Jesus may also be clearing his dad on being Satan. Isaiah says it isn't Jacob or Israel. If Chronos / Uranus / Saturn signify Zeus before he achieved Nirvana, Rome had yet to exist so the Roman spelling "Saturn"... Thor's own name (" Tur "), isn't Zeus at any stage in his evolution. Cronus kills You ran us, Your Anus... Once. (Roman spelling Uranus). Saturn starts to look like Satun... Then I noticed,
Sa Tur, N. Tell them Thor is Satan and you're back in it, Zeus!

Abraham's Lot, the kingdom he thought was his, was in Sodom and Gomorrah: Go, dooms 1 roman, R. The h = 1 & n.

God forbids Nimrod's Tower of Babel get any higher (more intoxicated?), his name spells I. Dim Nor, II. Romin D, III. Odin, Mr.

If Zeus before the sun was a snake before a phallus, the Tower of Babel is that giant penis, intended to be Odin. If the dim Nor was Thor, it would explain why thunder as the hiss of a snake is on the Nazi uniform. Judas Iscariot and Bar Rabbis could signify Adolf Hitler, name spells T h o r, and Mussolini / Hercules because the god of strength says I Mussol In / I muscle in.

God knocks down the Babel penis, yet ordains the tongues should schism. Serpent tongue is a neutral ethnic quirk without dim Nor. Babeling like thundering after Loki (" low key "). The propaganda of Hitler's radio broadcasts?

Lucifer is only fer loki if lucky. Only if a giant penis is the way.

If Thor is Hercules, the most respected and oldest Greek demigod the Sun sent after cultural elites when justice began in ancient Greece (why the star of the morning), he and a % of the demi in heroically conquered as celebrity status totems of honor... Until absorbed into the cultural mainstream. Becoming fallen angels or demin with Mussolini as demin king.

My copy of Revelation, Thyatira, a JesusieBel initiates into the so-called deep secrets of Satan. Could be, Helen of Troy = a demon spawning Hel building the walls of Thor with a ring contract if they sleep with her, y=h switched with r. The 28 or 88 star for a morning (88 = Heil Hitler to Nazis) atop 29 or P2, SarDis on begins Ch3 ends V6. Thar Y a Ti names the star in A Theater / Thyatira.

If Dis is Hades, that means Thor has Hell in the sense of occult concentration camps.

The t hor could give Thor God's brain chem if the virgin Mary was just a saint if she stayed virgin, and why God requires circumcision... Cut it off if her demon eventually begin to miscarry. The dragon of Revelation, that ancient serpent (Ancient Rome?), chases after the seed of the virgin Mary with a flood from his mouth. That could be Babel recruiting infernally tainted angel chem to defeat Loki's opposition to a planetary flood.

If Dim Nor is why the stall to Ra's enclosure drags on, he carries the weight of all world suffering as one reason he's king of hell.

Aleister Crowley claimed to be reincarnated from Eliphas Levi and the first beast of Apocalypse, Revelation Ch 13 identifies his Aiwass Prophecy as blasphemy... So the moral majority sees thru if elites begin to frame Ra for Satan.

The second beast has two horns of a Lamb, the mouth of a dragon: Mussolini's propaganda as pretend lam friend? Two beggars in sackcloth are killed by the beast of the abyss , Daath or Knowledge on the Kaballah's Tree of Life. They are tied to Sodom in Egypt. Michael Aquinos' Temple of Set defines Zeus as Satan.

Ch13, first verse is the shore / false surity, the last verse wisdom and understanding to overcome 666. Like false surity in slander kills the Ku blah beggars. Michael Aquinos schismed from French Levi, Anton LeVey's Church of Satan.

Zeus looks like Satan if highest ranking because he creeping enclosed if thorough, so he's tied to Sodom and Gomorrah if he can still pull rank last minute. And wasn't killed for deterring some suffering.

Apis and Set are sometimes at war, Ramsees was Seti's historic father: the sun Ra Set, Seems I. Ape is = who he was before a Buddha if he went underground, to jyhad.

If just in love, possible to disobey the attachment. If disciplined at aggression, not in love the duration instinctively mad at the highest ranking attachment because anger love's antagonist.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:32 AM
link   
reply to: admirethedistance

My conspiracy theory includes that post death astral travel kept Christ and the Romans immortal. Meaning his ghost invented English.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeowWix
I went crazy like this once before

..... blame it on the "5 black robes".....

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   
star for subject......you know the crux of this is learn love....did you know He doesn't have to cover for His dad....
He takes care of Himself like a mother bear!

edit on 9-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
You do realize that the NT was originally written in Greek and not English right? You rearranging the English words to mean what you want them to mean doesn't have any effect on the original Greek.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thorough prophets can even stage how the translations read. They'd have looked when they innovated the starting tongue rhythm, and may have also sent cultural signals to direct the evolution of the languages.

A rational probability on intent or false correspondence? I'd start with degre of abstraction from context established English statement as against probability of an accidental correspondence. Accidental correspondence most likely with two to three letters, least if only one letter is off from exact meaning in the paragraph.

degre = degree by intent. Proper English alternate possible decay probability if I had to guess whether it might mean degreek. Like slang for the Greek.

new topics

top topics

join