It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abortion and Responsibilties That Follow

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Exactly, nature works by gradually developing something into something else. It's the whole basis for the theory of evolution. In fact you could easily make an evolutionary analogy like you were doing with the seed to a fetus turning into a baby then an adult then an old person. There is no objective way to define WHEN something changes into something else.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Soooo, what about war? Isn't that murder too? What about blowing up doctors , and killing their clients. Oh by the way in some parts of the world rape is a cure for hiv. You would have no compassion for a poor 12 year old girl, she would just deal and have to find a way to keep that baby and take her responsibility. Not every circumstance is so black and white. And still I believe it is up to the woman. Not you nor your opinions. Or anyone else. Not that you aren't entitled to your opinion and can voice whatever you like. I respect others opinions. I also would hope others respect mine.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: fabledgoddess

oh that's the self preservation instinct kicking in full force, usually based on assumed threats, and made by men...
that's okay since well that self preservation instinct is much, much stronger in men and well, they can't control it as well as a women who's hormones have been hiked up and thrown into chaos by pregnancy who is facing a threat that is much closer to home and looks so much more real than imaginary wmd's halfway around the world!

new topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join