It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS too graphics-heavy; crashes my browser, takes forever to load, etc.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

1:53am, eh? Seems a bit random...

posted on Jul, 5 2015 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a reply to: admirethedistance

i sleep in the morning, gives the fangs a chance to recuperate from the night's activities as it were.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I have the exact same issues the OP mentions, but I've found a fix. I'm pretty sure it has to do with the latest versions of firefox and flash. On IE, ATS runs flawlessly, but that's still a hard sell for me, luckly I came across a plugin that saved the day.

If you're using firefox and experiencing a lot of slowdown on add heavy sites (like ATS) simply go to the options menu in the browser and select "Add-ons", from there look to the top right and search for the extension "FlashDisable" and install... all this little plugin does is add a small flash icon to your brower, 1 click disables flash and a good bit of adds, click it again to turn flash back on. Each click automatically refreshes the page.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Its your connection speed, the ads on this site get a little ridiculous at times. Hover ads in between posts that load flash movies, commercials loading at the top, pop ups that open when you click on ats pages....

Get an add blocker or use chrome or FF anon surfing setting, the ads will break but the site will load much faster for you. Like butta.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join