It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is a game...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I recently started to discover that something is manipulating humanity and guiding us. Getting us to build and do things which are clues... A game of charades where you all, without realising it, are acting out the very clues. At least that's how I interpreted what was happening to me.

I'd like to show you an example of a few of the things I noticed when realising such was happening to me and I started thinking about what I was doing all the time. The video starts off kind of crappy with the break down of a name, which may seem wrong, but it leads to a year when something cool happens in the skies...

I don't have anyone in my life to show this stuff to and thought it was all very interesting and wanted to share with others. Some of it is based on the information others have posted on the internet so things like the Greek 666 and Islam coincidence could be bs...

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChrisB76728
I recently started to discover that something is manipulating humanity and guiding us. Getting us to build and do things which are clues... A game of charades where you all, without realising it, are acting out the very clues. At least that's how I interpreted what was happening to me.

I'd like to show you an example of a few of the things I noticed when realising such was happening to me and I started thinking about what I was doing all the time. The video starts off kind of crappy with the break down of a name, which may seem wrong, but it leads to a year when something cool happens in the skies...

I don't have anyone in my life to show this stuff to and thought it was all very interesting and wanted to share with others. Some of it is based on the information others have posted on the internet so things like the Greek 666 and Islam coincidence could be bs...

To me, numerology is a game of correlations. False correlations really. If you do enough calculations in a row, you will see that the numbers create patterns. This happens any time you work with numbers.

Lets take for instance the correlation in the video that since the earth's tilt is at 23.4*, that you should add that to the inverse 432 to get 666. It is just a game of correlation. You make up the rules arbitrarily and usually settle on whatever gives up the best (most shocking) results. They never talk about why they think this step is relative or reasonable to take, because they just sat and performed calculations after calculations and when they hit on something that they find fits the results they are looking for then they claim eureka!! And the confirmation bias is reinforced , thus justifying their Choice of mathematical operation.
so far, in this video, it is never mentioned why you would inverse a number and add it to itself. It never gives a reasonable description of why he takes any of the steps in his process. Thus, reinforcing my stance that he/she chose these steps for dramatic effect.

Real science needs to be more descriptive.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   
saw a "it's my birthday" mentioned in there..
..it's been said a persons favorite subject is their self
(..dunno what else to make of it)

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I would agree that life ( or society) is like a game. It's mario world, really. Just think really hard about it. Someone else made up the rules of the game... The point of the game is to get as many coins as possible.... You don't really have a choice, you are born into it, if you are Mario
we are Mario and bowser is the "enemy" but is the real enemy the makers of the game ?

posted on Jul, 4 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ChrisB76728

Not a game but a test of free will and what you do with it on a personal basis.

top topics

join