It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canada Day gift for Leaf fans!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Yes, apart from winning a Lord Stanley what have you Leaf fans wished for recently?

I would hazard a guess and say it would be to lose one of the biggest cry baby entitled egotistical immature players to ever wear a Leaf's jersey. Yes, if Phil Kessel plays in the Air Canada Center next year it will not be home ice for him.

Gosh, I try not to have judgement of others, for I know it is just ego, but at least in this case I recognize it as such, and I dare any Leaf's fan to not have judgement for the Kayne West of hockey (cry baby, spoiled, entitled, self-absorbed prima donna).

Kessel dumped by Leaf's - good riddance!

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You just got Parenteau to replace him. And like Komisareck, he played for Montreal first... lol

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I don't follow the NHL but I live about 45 minutes from T.O. That means I have no choice. Looking at this trade I think the new GM(Shanahan?) is thinking a few years of rebuilding. It's a good move for this team. IF they can figure out how to draft properly.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
I don't follow the NHL but I live about 45 minutes from T.O. That means I have no choice. Looking at this trade I think the new GM(Shanahan?) is thinking a few years of rebuilding. It's a good move for this team. IF they can figure out how to draft properly.

I live the same distance from TO, we could be neighbours! I don't really follow it anymore as well, but Kessel seemed like a real distraction to the team as well as fostering a kind of toxic environment between the team and the media...........as the most profitable franchise in hockey for a while I don't think they have any real incentive to improve and the only incentive would be another NHL team somewhere in the greater GTA......

top topics

join