It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunisia Terrorist Was High On Cocaine During Killing Spree

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Seifeddine Rezgui was high on coc aine as he murdered British tourists on the beach, it emerged today.
A stimulant, believed to the class A drug or one similar to it, was detected by doctors during a post-mortem examination.
Tunisian police separately confirmed that an unexploded bomb was found on Rezgui’s body, meaning he could have murdered scores more. The detonator was just inches away.

Survivors said last night that Rezgui, who has been linked to Islamic State, was laughing and smiling as he massacred his 38 victims with an AK-47 assault rifle in Sousse last Friday. ‘At one point, the gunman was busy – with his gun on his back – with a phone out, taking photos of the bodies and laughing,’ said Paul Short.

IS fighters are known to take doses of coc aine to make them feel invincible on the battlefield.
An informed source said: ‘The autopsy proves that the terrorist used some drugs before he did the attack – the same drug that IS gives to people who do terrorist attacks – so that he will not understand what he is doing.’
A hotel worker named Houssem told the Mail: ‘He was laughing as he was shooting. When he had finished and he had killed everyone, he did not care, he did not try to run. He was smiling, he was happy.’

Fellow students claimed Rezgui disguised his fanaticism by indulging in drinking and sex with girls at university. And his most recent exam results, from May this year, also reveal he was one of the top performing students with a ‘very good’ attendance record.
But he was also plotting mass murder, apparently as part of a five-man sleeper cell completely unknown to police. Other members of the group allegedly went to wage holy war in Syria. Detectives admitted they had no idea that ‘well-mannered’ Rezgui had been a jihadist for at least four years awaiting the call to arms.

LINK

What a true Muslim for taking class A drugs during the holy month of Ramadan and killing innocent people on a beach. Just goes to show what ISIS stand for, hypocrisy and pure evil. The dogs of hell as the Prophet(PBUH) described these neo-Khawarij scum.

ISIS are apparently known to taking drugs to make themselves feel "invincible on the battlefield". Wow! as if a beach full of innocent people who cannot defend themselves is a battlefield. These cowards know only to kill and rape defenceless people or suicide bomb a Mosque but don't have the balls to fight a proper army.

This subhuman scumbag and the rest of the so called Islamic state can rot hell.
edit on 1-7-2015 by Boeing777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Boeing777

Your link didn't specifically say coc aine I'm wondering whether he was chewing Khat?

Edit;

I grant you that word was in the title. But in the actual information it didn't specify coc aine . That part looks like typical daily Mail journalism if you're not sure guess .

edit on 1-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Copy and paste didn't go well.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Sounds like mind manipulation to me.

The perfect distraction from Greece.

Someone so smart with such a good attendance record wouldn't be stupid enough to join Daesh (broad statement but think about it for a second...)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I kind of thought that that was why I went to the source .

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thorneblood
Cocaine is a hell of a drug

It is indeed, no argument about that.
However---if coc aine caused one to go to the beach and kill people Miami would be deserted today.
I've seen the results of out-of-bounds coc aine abuse by friends and family members and from the time working at the local hospital next door to the ER. I've never seen coc aine abuse cause the abuser to become a mass murderer.
I suspect that if they look closely enough they may find other chemicals in that bloodstream and brain. Toxicology in that depth may take a few days.
If he had done the coke just prior to the attack a nasal swab would have been all they needed to make this statement.

I simply can't get my mind around what could twist a person's brain so badly that they would commit an act like this or like Charleston.
Obviously in this case, "the poor youth without any prospects" doesn't fit. So why would he behave that way? I think some might like to pin it on coc aine but Chop's statement:

Sounds like mind manipulation to me.

rings bells with me too.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I take issue with this statement:

‘The autopsy proves that the terrorist used some drugs before he did the attack – the same drug that IS gives to people who do terrorist attacks – so that he will not understand what he is doing.’

In my younger years, I used coc aine quite a bit, and even when I was high as a kite, not once did I 'not understand what I was doing'. Cocaine is a stimulant. It's true, that while under its' influence you may not think as straight as you would when sober, but if anything, you're more aware of what you are doing and what is happening around you, not less.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Drug use in combat isn't a new thing the entire nazi military was on meth, so its not a uncommon thing to get all hyped up before killing people... sad but true.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Radical Islam isn't going away anytime soon.

I think Muslims are getting fed up with the attacks too.

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Firstly i wish i could applaud you for using the word Khuaraij I am glad you made that separation.

Not many people know abut Khuaraij ideology or history .

I have studied extremism for years and differing jihad groups.

One thing i can say for certain is that these groups like ISIS and others are very strict when it comes to some aspects of the sunna , like praying , avoiding alcohol, etc you name it , they enforce this in areas they control . however they do it wrongfully by violating sharia based on their own interpretation .

Given my expert opinion I would say 100% that ISIS fighters taking cocain before battle is a false allegation. it just does not make sens , if you study khuaraij ideology you will find that they will execute someone right away with out a trial if drugs are found in that persons possession .

having drugs or taking them is punishable by death under Sharia law . ( their is more detail about that but i won't go into it now )

this allegation is right on par with the allegation of the 9/11 hijackers going to strip clubs the night before . In their head they are doing a great justice for the sake of Islam and ALLAH , and they believe their justice is a holy service , why would they spoil that by committing HARAM (sinful acts )

This also applies to the whole "sex slave " allegations as well,

on so many levels this does not make sens.

I don't support ISIS or Khuaraij Ideology at all . They are an evil bunch who need to be taken out , but I do believe in truth .

So here is my truth , I don't think this guy had any connection to ISIS , I think this guy was a lone drugged up Nut , I think the media will jump at any chance to blame ISIS because they are the boogie man that the MSM needs right now .

Kap

edit on 06/17/2015 by Kapusta because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Taking drugs and going to war/killing people is nothing new. Been around for thousands of years.

top topics

join