It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Haunted Kahler Grand Hotel p2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The Old Lady

An old lady is seen by many at the Kahler Hotel, I never seen this old lady, but I guess i wouldn't know unless I seen her disappear.

The mother and her daughter, along with the daughters baby frequently visited the Kahler Hotel for medical appointments for the Mayo Clinic. Something involving sudden loss of all there hair, and it happened also to the mother of the daughter ( when she was her age). They were there at least three times, I believe they were getting tests done. They always wanted to stay in the same room, 721, i think, this is where the first had there experience, they didn't get that room the last time i met them though,but one next to it. The first time i brought dinner to there room, they asked me if I had seen anything strange. I smiled and told them yes, I told them yes it was haunted, and told them about some experience I had there. The mother was really wanting to keep talking to me and get more out of me. Over the next week when I delivered food to there room they would tell me of experiences. One of them that comes to mind first is how they had token a picture of there baby, and an old lady was there just smiling at it. The old lady later disappeared from the photo, but the strange thing is, in the mirror in the photo, it was the same wallpaper of the old mayo clinic building, it looked just like a hospital, nothing like the hotel, but the rest of the room was normal! She also told me, the phone would had rung late at night, even though it was unplugged ( they turn them off because they do not want room service calling to check up on them, how there meal was, when they ordered so late). They also experienced TV turning on, they would hear laughter. They baby, she would smile and giggle up like someone was standing over her/him, so much that they decided to take pictures. The grandma also told me how all of a sudden she lost her voice function when trying to talk, she could not get any words out, she was scared, told me it never happened before, but on the way to the hospital, she regained her voice. They really had a lot of experiences at night, where the would wake up the baby giggling up at something. They really enjoyed coming to this hotel, I wish I could remember more about there stories but I can't.

Top Hat Man

An employee I worked with, as well, as a a two guys visiting with there mother for brain cancer treatment have seen this man. The employee was also the same one who saw The Boy ( Part 2 ) She seen him when the turned to look out the window while walking through the international floor. He didn't look at her, but she only saw him through the window. The other group of guys, they asked me If I seen anything strange. I told them yes and talked to them for a while, They told me how they seen a large cloud of darkness in the banquet area, but they didn't want me to tell on them, I told them, yea those freezers there used to hold dead bodies. They also told me that they seen a stilloute of a tall man in a large top hat, when walking to the subway from the banquet area, but weren't really sure, but they felt really bad gut aches and way creeped out after seeing these things.

The Elevators

When I was taking an order to a room, lets say 627, I pressed the button 6 on my elevator, I looked at my book to double check the order, I looked up and seen the floors 6, 2 and 7 pressed on the panel. Kind of stumped here, but never the less it took me right to the 6th floor first.

The Kahler Hotel has a large restaurant, and a elevator outside of it. No one uses it, not sure why, but it does work apparently. The lobby is right around the corner with a set of two elevators. But this thing is haunted. One day i was speaking about this stuff to an employee, and he told me "you ever notice how the grills elevator follows you sometimes from floor to floor?" I told him yes, and it was creepy how it would open just as you were about to walk passed it, then close again. We never seen anyone come out of it at night or in. In room service, we never would get on this elevator. It was the oldest one by far, part of the old Hospital, and it would do us no good, since it was way out of our way. I remember trying to help an older lady, who must of had all timers, figure out where she was, she was so confused, but when I was talking to her that thing opened up right in front of us, and it stayed open, I took her to the other elevators and handed her over to the front desk for them to help her, I was about to punch out to go home.

Shadow Person

I seen a stihoulette of a person who was i swear, seemed like it was hiding in the corner. I was picking up door hangers for the next shift. There was a area next to our elevators on some floor where shadow that would be sharp, a straight line usually, would always be because of the lighting. but instead of a sharp line, there was a figure sticking out of it, I turned (because it was from the corner of my vision) look right at it, and damn, a humanoid shape ran right through the damn wall. I believe this is what people call " shadow people" and they are intelligent. It was like it did not want to be seen, it was strange.

I think these are the only ones I want to talk about on here, Im kind of upset right now, that other members here keep spamming me saying I'm full of #.. But just to let you know, it is real, it is haunted, I might have more stories, but right now I exhausted my memorys reach, and I can't think of anything else that would be worth mentioning. I would like it if anyone could share there stories also. But to be honest, the reason I had to post these stories is because ghosts are actual interacting with people here, and in my case, even talked to me. I never heard of this before. I believe there are ghosts, who may not know there dead, who can interact with people, who are ready to see such a thing, who have there eyes open. Then there are other ghosts, who just seem to be captured on pictures, or may be seen, but are not 'real', just an energy left behind.. if that makes sense.

Thanks please don't post if your a skeptic, only if you experienced this stuff or if you have questions. Thanks.

Mod Note: Please note that the OP confessed that this story is not true.
edit on 26/10/2015 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

I meant to ask you this in the other thread, when you saw the guy in the striped shirt in the hall, did he seem like a normal person, something you could touch, or was there something off about him? I am fascinated by these kind of stories. Not sure I am a huge believer, but I love it.

Thanks for taking the time to share this with us.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Ignore the skeptics. Love your stories and I believe you. Hope when you feel better you remember more.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

No he seemed completely real. He was a very normal looking white kid with black hair, about 10 years old. The thing that was off, like in the story is that he wasn't allowed or even had access up there. And the fact that an employee spoke of him, seeing him twice, before I even had the experience. So when I seen him come out of the corner, my mind was like, what? Then the door opened he was still there, when I walked out he was gone. I wish I would of just asked the lady I served if she heard him talking, or seen him also. I almost wanna go back there and try to get some photos sometime.

You know, I'm sure he had blue jeans, but i don't even remember the colors his shirt was, I know it was horizontal stripes, but he did not smile. If something was off about him, i don't remember what it was anymore, this was back in 2009.
edit on 30-6-2015 by STEEM because: add a paragraph

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: drifter1109

Thanks man.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: STEEM

thanks for the info. I hope this thread spurs more stories. these are the type of accounts you don't usually hear.

eta: is there a camera system in the hotel?
edit on 30-6-2015 by network dude because: why not

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

They installed them at all the exits except one during the last year. I know this because they gave me a cellphone for when I worked solo, and I literally would leave the hotel and go kick it at my buddies who lived a few blocks away, lol. We hardly ever got calls after 11pm, the menu really sucked after that, cold sandwiches an deserts pretty much.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Exactly. You can look up my other posts. People don't post stuff like this because they get harassed so much and even they themselves knows it sounds way crazy. I'm not caring, what people say, I'm just surprised with the amount of stuff i come forth with, that people even bother taking my stuff out of context to make me look bad. I already look bad. I think maybe I see these things because I was so near death at birth, was born without fully developed lungs and was in the ICU for two months. I also almost died on march 1st 2014 and am still suffering from that stuff, trying to get surgery, if i told you how bad the health insurance is playing games with denial and delaying, someone else would come on here calling me a liar too.

new topics

top topics

join