It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grand Theft Auto 5 Online-Want to make some new friends

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Hello everyone here at ATS. I am an avid gamer and I have been playing a new game for a while now called Grand Theft Auto 5 Online. If anyone isn't familiar with this game at all, I am providing a link for all those who are wanting to get into something cool and fun to do.

If anyone here plays GTA 5 online through XBOX 1/PC/ or PS3 and want an extra friend to hang out with then please add me. My game account name is Gunnybunny86. My Social Club name is - 4N0M4LY.

Here is a link for those who don't know what GTA 5 is all about. It is pretty fun for those who like action, thrill seekers, people who are bored.

LINK: www.rockstargames.com...

NOTE- If you decide to buy the game and play there are 2 things you need to know.

1. GTA requires a download client called STEAM that needs to be installed first

2. Anyone who wishes to learn to play GTA 5 I STRONGLY RECOMMEND playing the STORY MODE FIRST to get to know the controls before going online to the multiplayer world.

FYI-GTA 5 virtual world is MASSIVE so dont get too overwhelmed, take it slow one part at a time. The best part is you can cut off the game when you want to.

Thanks all for reading.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 4N0M4LY

Will do when I get back from work.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 03:04 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Awesome! I will see ya soon then!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   

there is a non steam version

pm me your rockstar name ill add you.
edit on 6/27/15 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Oh iam on pc btw.

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I own the game for PS3. I enjoy it, but can't enjoy it to the max, for it doesn't have a button configuration I can use full time. Another words, when I'm in a vehicle I have to have one config. When I get out of the vehicle, I have to change to another config. It's boggles my mind that all games don't come with the ability to change the configuration to whatever one likes or needs. Particularly a game of this nature. Sad kinda....cause it is a pretty cool game.
Because of this I rarely play it.
So when I get to gaming...I go with old faithful.....Gran Turismo 6.
Any racers out there?

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
"bruschaaan" on ps3. add me up

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: yeahsurexxx

I added you

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Awesome!

posted on Jun, 27 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RoadCourse

Thats unfortunate. GTA setups for controls aren't for everyone. It would be nice if they added more options.

join