It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Uncensored: Is Water the New Oil?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
"When the last tree has been cut down, the last fish caught, the last river poisoned, only then will we realize that one cannot eat money."

posted on Jun, 28 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: JesseVentura
In this all-new Off the Grid, I discuss how corporations are profiting off water while droughts have our water prices soaring. In places with high poverty rates like Detroit, water has already been shut off to thousands of residents who couldn’t afford to pay for what should be a basic human right.

These issues had me wondering: Is water the new oil? What do you think?

The only reason that water is an issue is that we keep re-electing politicians like Jerry Brown. When he finds the snail darters and delta smelt are more important than the people in his state this is what happens.

posted on Jun, 30 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
the CEO of Nestle on video stated that "water is not a human right" and should be regulated - in the UK Buxton mineral water is now "Nestle Waters"

i now see they are buying out water companies to regulate and control it. to the point they feel that 2 litres a day is enough we water per household.

i dislike nestle full stop they are a sinister company but other companies of the same calibre will do exactly the same.

Control food, water, media, education and all the above = Total Control

Peace

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I run a ranch in New Mexico. I have been told by more than one person "in the business" (i.e., government, ranching, etc.), that eventually water rights will be worth more than a liquor license. In New Mexico that's over a million dollars.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join