It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati insider appalling letter prt 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
So how can you be born again?

1. Destroy all self ambitions and worldly desires.
2. Eat one meal a day. Christ fasted for 40 days for a reason.
3. Help your fellow man even if it is a burden to do so.
4. Respect and love others as if they were you.
5. Do not lie but confess the whole truth.
6. Do not gossip or talk alot. Limit your speech.
7. Dress poorly.
8. Do not enhance your looks by wearing makeup, jewelry, fake hair etc.
9. Do not be afraid of humiliation.
10. Believe in God, Christ and the Devil.
11. Do not practice idol worship by idolizing your favorite celebrity.
12. Do not watch secular TV. Meaning shows that come on Tv.
13. Do not listen to secular music. Meaning music that comes on the radio or is similar to what comes on the radio.
14. Do not read secular books. Meaning books that obviously do not teach the truth about your spiritual nature. Harry Potter books should be burned and destroyed.

Now if you obey these commandments you will become born again I can promise you this.

When the time comes for Christ to rise you from the dead this divine energy will start to build up in you starting from your root chakra making its way up your spine to your skull reaching the crown chakra which will give you divine connection to God.

Now I hate to say this but activating this energy is indeed dangerous. In my experience the chakras do hurt when they are cleansing you. Also my eyes went bugged for quite sometime and my walking was abnormal for quite sometime. Both now are back to normal. Symptoms vary depending on if your ready for this divine experience.

Remember Christ is within not without.

The holy cross is within not without.

No one shall place you on a wooden cross in order to be crucified this is utter nonsense.

Remember also that God is within this why God is a jealous God because he lives in you and when you idol worship...god sees it and feels neglected. So remember god is with you inside of you.

Exposing Marriage:

Have you ever noticed something wrong when men ask women to marry them?

Oh you haven't? Allow me to open your eyes.

Do you recall a mam kneeling in a beggars position asking a woman to marry him?

The devil has tricked men for a very very long time into Bowing to women.

Yes you heard that right.

Men bow to women asking for their hand in marriage.

Did you not know that you should only bow to God and Christ?

Why are men bowing to a women who may say yes or no?

Also did you not know that marriage isn't allowed in higher realms aka Heaven? Go read your bibles Christ told his followers not to seek marriage if they valued everlasting life.

So how will you live with this partner forever if its not permitted in Heaven?

Exposing Demons:

Demons are everywhere. They can follow you anywhere you go. In the shower or on a date they will follow.
The more connected to the world you are the more they can control you.

They have the power to transform into an angel of light. This is how they can produce miracles.

If you have a bunch of worldly desires they will and are controlling you. They can control you by your Chakras.
Since there is no divine energy to protect you they can operate through you using any of your chakras. Most people have not opened any chakra so you can be controlled at the Hell Level.

The Hell level is your root chakra. If you die at this level you will go to hell. Most people 99 percent of the population is at this level right here and now and they do not know the dangers they are in.

The Heaven level is your crown chakra. If you die at this level you will ascend to Heaven. It will take 3 days to ascend just as Christ explains that after the resurrection he will be in hell for 3 days. This is because the ascension takes this long.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
You don't have to create a new thread for each post, spiritual master MorpheusNeo123.

Also nothing you posted is original in any way and has been probably been posted more than 100 times before.

I wish the rule where you need 20 post before creating your own thread was still active. It seems more and more idiots make stupid threads right after creating an account.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Why couldn't this have been added to the other thread you just made (also in the wrong forum)?

originally posted by: JUhrman
I wish the rule where you need 20 post before creating your own thread was still active. It seems more and more idiots make stupid threads right after creating an account.

As do I. I guess it makes sense for the site, from a business perspective, since new members will be more likely to stick around for a bit if they can make threads, but already I've noticed an uptick in ridiculous and repeat threads, and I fear it's only going to get worse...It's a shame.

Edit: ...and now it's 3 threads....

edit on 6/25/2015 by admirethedistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JUhrman. Actually I did have to create another post. It would not allow me to fit all of the content in one post. Maybe I could have posted below each other but too late for that.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

You could have just done another post straight after.....

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   
This information has never been released on this forum. So it would be impossible for the information to be old or already discussed. a reply to: JUhrman

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
a reply to: JUhrman. Actually I did have to create another post. It would not allow me to fit all of the content in one post. Maybe I could have posted below each other but too late for that.

Another post yes, another thread no.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   
a reply to: MorpheusNeo123

Oh no it has many many times.
Nothing you say is original and some of it....well you hate the ladies don't you lol.
You have taken religion and unfortunately gotten so mixed up in it you have come out with all this.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: MorpheusNeo123
This information has never been released on this forum. So it would be impossible for the information to be old or already discussed. a reply to: JUhrman

Same concepts with different words.

You think you got some super original info from god and you wish to share it with us. The truth is that beside that nonsensical bit about marriage everything you posted I read it already before from someone else.

Do you have something REALLY original to share with us?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Please post your thoughts in the open third part of this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you

top topics

join