It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Man Suspected of Beating Women Pledges to Blog from Beyond the Grave

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

A man who police believe may have attacked multiple victims as part of a dark obsession with Asian women was found dead of apparent suicide this week. But if some eerie posts that were published online last week are true, his blog may live on for another decade.

On Monday, police discovered the body of Tyrelle Shaw, who had apparently hung himself in an elevator shaft in a building on the Upper East Side of Manhattan. Police had been looking for Shaw as a potential suspect in a series of attacks against four Asian women around the city, according to the New York Times.

In the days before (and possibly after) he died, the 25-year-old bowtie designer described his intent to kill himself on his Wordpress blog, where he had regularly written for more than five years, along with chilling writings about his anger toward women.

And if one of the most recent posts is true, he has enough writing queued up to continue publishing posthumously for the next decade.

Vice News

I've never heard of anything like this. I'm stunned!

Apparently his blog started out friendly enough-

MR. TALENTED
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ America has taught Me that each Human being has 36,000 days to do something extraordinary. In less than 2,000 days, I've independently launched a start-up, wrote a book, obtained celebrity contacts & most importantly reached YOU. Here's my business card: MrTalented.org 30-seconds of your time could change the course of history.

Blog

THIS IS BIZARRE. Those poor women and their poor families! Is there someone on the other end of Wordpress that can capture whatever he has scheduled to publish posthumously?

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

TODAY, I DECIDED TO USE 6 HOURS OF MY DAY TO FIND ASIAN WOMEN LOCKING HANDS WITH CAUCASIAN MEN. HERE ARE THE CHRONOLOGICAL TIMES THEY APPEARED.πŸ˜‘
todays experiment is to calculate how many Asian Woman I see walking down the street with White men in NY.
1 3:22PM
2 3:23PM
3 3:54PM etc

TODAY, MY GOAL WAS TO COMPLIMENT 100 WOMEN. I’VE SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETED MY OBJECTIVE. UNFORTUNATELY, I ONLY COMPLIMENTED 100 ASIAN WOMEN. THIS MAY NOT SEEM PECULIAR TO MOST AFRICAN AMERICAN MEN, BUT OUR CONVERSATION NEVER GOT PASSED MY COMPLIMENT AND A SMALL FEW OF THEM SAYING THANK YOU. HERE ARE THE CHRONOLOGICAL TIMES OF MY COMPLIMENTS. THANK YOU FOR READING. STAY TUNED.

EVEN THOUGH I’M A CHILD OF MISFORTUNE-I NEVER WANT TO TRANSFORM INTO THE PERSON PEOPLE WANT ME TO BE. HUMANS REALLY TREAT ME HORRIBLY & I’M A GREAT PERSON.πŸ˜‚

TODAY IS THE DAY I OFFICIALLY ENDED MY PURSUIT OF WOOING ASIAN WOMEN. πŸ˜„β™»οΈ
After 10 long years of trying to learn a little more about the Asian Culture, I reached a point where I realized it may take another century for Blacks and Asians to become comfortable around each other. 😳

Source

I guess everyone is busy with Charleston, but maybe they shouldn't be. Unhappy men in particular appear to respond this way. The warning signs are always there, yet this person with (allegedly) over 100k views on their blog was just left doing their 'thing.'

Makes me sad. Sometimes I feel like we spend so much time categorizing and classifying these crimes when it appears the most obvious connection between them all are obviously depressed, unhappy people who need to be found before they do something drastic and evil. Or maybe they were always evil. I don't know.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
He was going after the wrong Asian women. But most Asians like whiter skin, has nothing to do with being racist. They prefer lighter skinned Asians over darker Asians too.

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: raedar

People are crazy!!!
edit on 25-6-2015 by MorpheusNeo123 because: didn't comment

posted on Jun, 25 2015 @ 02:12 AM
link   
Elliot Rodger Santa Barbara killer, Dylan Roof, this guy seem to be acting out due an inferiority complex with women. On the surface it is racial.

top topics

join