It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hope

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Hello, and Love in Yah Shua, Jesus the Messiah,
I have been in quite a battle yesturday, with feelings of depression, and despair, but I realized that the enemy was trying to take my joy away.
So, I prayed to God to help me in this, and give to me the joy of my salvation. And guess what, He did!!!! I finally overcame that oppression, and was full of joy.
Jesus was sad, and happy, and angry, and felt abandonment as we do at times, and He overcame, and was resurrected from the dead.
This is our calling, to overcome by the blood of the Lamb, and the word of our testimony. Our testimony is our overcoming circumstances in our lives that would put us down, and stop us from having victory over what the enemy puts in our path to destroy us.
The battle is in the mind, and we must put on the mind of Christ, and remember the fruit of the Spirit, which is Love, peace, joy, goodness, temperance, longsuffering, faith, meekness, humbleness of heart.
This is the difference from the world, which is hate, argueing, flesh lust, unforgiveness, fighting, bad temper, picking on people, killing, cheating, lieing, stealing, etc. I could go on, and on, with the things that people do, but if we give our lives to Jesus, we can then ask Him to change our hearts, and He is faithful to do so. If we are willing to humble our selves, and come to Him, and ask Him to do the changing, He will do this!!!!
He is all powerful, and understands our weaknesses. He may not answer our prayers right away, but this is because He knows everything, and we like children, do not know what is best for us.
He does, and so He dispatches angels on our behalf, to watch over us, and to bring the Father's will into our lives.
Be encouraged, and know that you are not alone, nor are you un-loved.
Be in peace, and know that God Loves you with an everlasting Love.
Shalom, and Love in Yah Shua, Jesus, our Messiah, shammah

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Congradulations in getting over you depression and finding Jesus! I know what its like to be depressed. I wish I had thought of asking God for help

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 07:04 AM
link   
I didn't even finish what you wrote because I was shaking my head too much to read.

I really hate it when people give credit to God for things they do themselves. Thank God that Joe lived a car accident that he should have died in......screw thanking the doctors who went to school for ten years, and screw the paramedics. Screw the people who designed the car so that it gave joe his best chance. Screw the engineers, screw the police, screw the guy who was driving down the road, and though he saw something over the hill, and so investigated. Screw all of those people!!!!! But thank God.....

That makes me sick.

new topics

join