It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump wants Oprah as running mate

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Donald just wants to fire someone on the campaign trail.

It's probably on his bucket list,
Fire Oprah -check

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Nooooo way. I diss the Donald!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight
Why are none of these Conservatives picking Corporations as Running Mates, they are people aren't they.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold
Why are none of these Conservatives picking Corporations as Running Mates, they are people aren't they.

like Koch Industries !!!

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Trump is going what Trump does best and that is draw publicity to himself. Trump will generate plenty of media attention and may even release a book or 2 in conjunction with his presidential run. Rand Paul interests me . From what I have seen he makes more sense then his father while staying true to his values. That isn't my final judgement on Paul , far from it.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Well if nothing else... Donald Trump is managing to show just how much of a joke the political arena actually is these days.

So there's that.

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: CranialSponge

Well at least there is SOMETHING!

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Thorneblood

I have the lawnchairs and the beer.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

But do you agree that with "The Donald" now running, he is going to take away any chance of Rand getting more attention?

That's how I see it.

posted on Jun, 18 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

But do you agree that with "The Donald" now running, he is going to take away any chance of Rand getting more attention?

That's how I see it.

Lets see if the Donald makes it to July 16th as a running candidate. The 16th is when he has to release his official detailed financial report.

The Donalds worth is based on what people think he is worth. Not even his Ego will risk damaging that.

I'm actually surprised that he didn't list his hair as a brand worth 5 billion dollars in his one page disclosure.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Well, he does have a great relationship with the blacks.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

Corporations already run this country.

The US flag should look something like this

💊💉✈💵 ⛽

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
How about we dump Trump and just have Oprah run? I think she stands a way better chance than him!
edit on 3-7-2015 by mistressofspice because: Typo

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chiefsmom

Perhaps. I don't think more attention would necessary be of benefit for Rand. Greater levels of attention would bring Rand's incomplete views on the Ukraine situation to light. Unless he is happy to lose to Hillary at some stage Rand will be happy to pass the torch onto Jeb Bush.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Oprah on a Republican / TEA Party ticket? You must be joking.

About as likely as Donald Trump being someone's VP if he doesn't win the bid.

I can see Ted Cruz being someone's VP candidate, just to woo the far right vote. I'd think Bush / Cruz would probably be the likely Republican ticket.

For Democrats, likely Clinton / Sanders would be unstoppable. They'd get the Female vote and the LBGTQ vote.

There's my prediction for 2016. Bush / Cruz vs Clinton / Sanders.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I don't care for Oprah, in the slightest. However, I have long thought that both sides should run together. Republican/Tea Party President with a Liberal or Democrat VP, or vice versa.

The people need both sides to come together and begin to compromise on the issues. No one wants to compromise anymore, they only want to hate/fear monger people into believing that the other side is as evil as can be. They both are and aren't evil at the same time depending on one's particular views.

Both far sides deserve to have someone who will look out for their rights. Instead of the pendulum swinging so hard from side to side until we all get vertigo, i'd like to see it come to a comfortable position in the middle.

I want to see Sanders with Paul. I think both are a bit more honest than others and understanding of the other side as well. I know that would never happen. Still interesting to see that Trump understands the need to work well with the other side. At one point the VP was automatically the one who came in second with the presidential votes. I do not think that him running with Oprah would be an automatic win, but right now he is saying a lot of the right things and she is so well liked by the other side, it could bring people together. Still, not my favorite pair.

edit on 3-7-2015 by brandiwine14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Okay so here is my unsolicited, unimportant and mostly unwanted opinion:

We all know Trump is a media hound and we all know that he has some money and Boob-Tube popularity with the sheeple of the USA. I do not personally think he has a chance however, I have been witnessing things happen that I would have never imagined possible before on a daily basis.

Maybe, just maybe, the haircut could possibly make public statements that are short enough and easy enough for the public to remember and cause a change in some of the Media's agendized talking points. Similar to what Ron Paul did (but with more money and media exposure), maybe he could serve as a wildcard in debates and such.

- or -

Maybe not. (I am just trying to find something potentially different this election but will not be holding my breath)

posted on Jul, 6 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Oprah on a Republican / TEA Party ticket? You must be joking.

About as likely as Donald Trump being someone's VP if he doesn't win the bid.

I can see Ted Cruz being someone's VP candidate, just to woo the far right vote. I'd think Bush / Cruz would probably be the likely Republican ticket.

For Democrats, likely Clinton / Sanders would be unstoppable. They'd get the Female vote and the LBGTQ vote.

There's my prediction for 2016. Bush / Cruz vs Clinton / Sanders.

Just what the good people of USA need: Not only the illusion of having a choice, we have it narrowed down to a dynastic institution…!

…what could go wrong?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join