It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sleep Paralysis or something else..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So, I have a chime that I have in my apartment, near were I sleep pretty much above me. Sometimes I can hear it chime for no real reason, no air flow by it or anything it just chimes by itself. Well I was sleeping and I heard it start to chime and said to myself... darn it, im gonna take it down cause it is annoying me.. and then I heard a voice that said "its fine, he likes the chime and gives him good practice" and I said "shut up" and then it felt like someone was pushing or standing ontop of my chest and I was like half awake half sleep, my eyes were open cause i could see light from under the sleep mask over my eyes to block light, but I couldn't move my body and I heard like a whooshing sound and i jerked my body and was fine after and I looked at the time and it was 7:21am

so was it just crazy Sleep Paralysis or something else..?

sorry it posted in wrong place, it looked to seem the best

Thanks all

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
It sounds like the Whooshing sound was your body in a vibrational state.
I have had SP almost every single night for as long as i can remember. Many, many strange occurrences. I will be making a thread on one from a few weeks back that i would like to get some feed back on as well. Not the typical SP case.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You should check out The Nightmare. It's a brand new documentary about sleep paralysis..it's frightening and well done! A lot of what the OP says goes along much of the documentary. If you already heard about it our saw it please ignore thread.a reply to: macenroe82

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: noxxen

Back in the day, I had sleep paralysis for a period. Every time it was accompanied by loud whooshing like someone blowing into my ear, as well as auditory hallucinations. Once I could swear that a black family was in the kitchen making waffles.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I am convinced that it is a borderline/in-between state of consciousness, as I discovered that I could OOB if I absolutely forced myself to sit up, but the body stayed there. I could literally turn around and see myself looking like a dead dude.

Long since I have been practicing Falun Dafa and have a firm understanding and control of those things instead of just being the blind man groping an elephant.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: noxxen

Set up a camera to record thèse moments. If it reveals you are struggling alone in your bed when this happens, then so be it. If someone else (real world) is abusing you physically, then you know it.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrCrowley88

Ya, i read the post about it yesterday. I will be watching it Thursday night when i get back home!

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Best play in this situation seems to be taking down the chime.

I wouldn't leave up anything that's inviting a weird spiritual presence into your home.

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Your very close to having an astral projection. Your body is in a trance state. When your body is in a trance you hear very weird things, people yelling your name, people saying random things,random sounds, digital sounds, etc.

Most people get scared when they experience trance and it causes them to be stuck in their body. If you relax and let the whooshing sound intensify, and allow your consciousness to flow into the whooshing sound you will have an OBE.

I have had over 500 OBE's and can almost do it at will. It helps to eat healthy and meditate daily. Eating healthy really increases my chances of astral projecting.

Anyway, you will hear all kinds of weird things when in the trance state right before having an OBE. The main thing is, do not be afraid, any fear will completely hold you back from popping out of body. I have had so many experiences where I thought my physical body or head was vibrating and thumping so violently that i thought I was dying. I would snap myself out of the trance and get out of bed to find that everything was ok and it was only my astral body/soul/consciousness, call it what you will, that was loosening or being super charged with some kind of energy. Anyway I've never been physically hurt in anyway. I'm always fine and wish i had taken it further.

Another thing you will come to realize is that your mind is in complete control of everything. In those realms of consciousness what you think is what you get. If your afraid, something bad will happen to scare you more, if your confident and happy, you will have a great experience. Feelings dictate your OBE.

So don't be afraid of "negative" entities, or people who tell you its dangerous and demons will get you, it is only your mind creating these beings or situations, if you find yourself being attacked, it is your mind creating that. You have the power to say, I'm in control of the complete situation, the thing attacking you will disappear or run away.

So do not be afraid. Relax into the whooshing sound, (btw, i think this your consciousness hearing your bloodflow), disassociate from your physical body completely, make a mental thought to float up out of your body, or sit or roll or whatever feels the best.

Congrats your on the verge of a very mind blowing experience, it was for me anyway.

posted on Sep, 14 2015 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Glad I'm not the only one I have been having these for some time now. Today I saw a person walking in my restroom I was looking at this person I couldn't move or scream I can see myself shaking my boyfriend to wake up I actually thought I was shaking him but I awoke and it freaked me out this was the first I see someone during an episode. I don't know what to believe if it's demons or just something else

join