It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Stockpile of Nuclear Fuel Increased During Negotiations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
According to the International Atomic Energy Agency, Iran has been "stockpiling" nuclear fuel at higher than normal rates as they continue to "talk" about compromises and negotiate agreements about nuclear weapons and economic sanctions with Western powers.

The Obama table has been claiming the opposite.

Naturally nothing coming out of any report about the Middle East is necessarily believable since all sides are more likely all BSing each other trying to out-swindle anybody that will fall for anything anybody says.

But maybe some factions in Iran are playing sneaky hide and seek games just in case.

The article has some speculations and more "facts".

Iran's Stockpile of Nuclear Fuel Increased During Negotiations

The International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) says Iran’s stockpile of nuclear fuel increased close to 20 percent over the last year and a half of negotiations.

The finding, released in a recent report, contradicts the stance of the U.S. administration maintaining that throughout this time period the Iranian enrichment program has been “frozen.”

This latest finding calls into question the Islamic republic's sincerity in negotiating a nuclear deal with the West.

Hmmm.. very suspicious

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Your thread is die-hard boring. It seems like you're strongly in love with Obama and Iran. Polygamy is not allowed on ATS.

Meh ..

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

The Obama Administration is either inept or lying about this, maybe both.
Either way, call me surprised....

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Yea ,it's more of a spin piece for domestic consumption .Iran has a right to enrich and always has been ,except for the time when someone infected their computers .The sanctions were stupid as they never were about the bomb .Kind of like those stupid laws against Cuba .Kind of like the stupid sanctions against Russia .

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Does anyone really think if Iran actually wanted a nuclear weapon they couldn't/wouldn't have one? I mean really???

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Well in light of Obama's foreign policy being discredited by the rise of Isis and Iran in the Middle East this story may well be worth keeping an eye on. Obama's foreign policy is going to be a large part of the trigger of a wider war in the Middle East region. The western world has elected Chamberlain clones and the price for doing so is about 10 years away.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

as a mod you have to know this is all a pony show, to create a boogie-man. Why are we focusing on Iran's "possible (yet unstoppable) desire for a nuke. If they want a nuke they will have one. Nukes aren't on the hard to get market exactly...with Pakistan and India readily willing to sell them.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

This latest finding calls into question the Islamic republic's sincerity in negotiating a nuclear deal with the West.

By all accounts other countries in the region have nuclear weapons too so why should Iran not have them? Iran would not be the first country to lie so I don't see the significance of the above statement.

In what way is any other country qualified to say that Iran should not have nuclear weapons? Who gives any country and power or authority, legal or otherwise, to say that Iran should not have them?

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

North Korea and Iran's focus is on the delivery system for Nuclear Weapons. This is why the North Koreans conduct missile tests. It's fairy self explanation really. Iran's leaders want to create an Islamic extremist version of the former Persian umpire. Along the way their goal is to annihilate secular Turkey and wipe out Israel. Like the Japaneses bombing Pearl Harbor the Iranian regime will set off a chain of events that ultimately leads to its destruction.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 05:06 AM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

That in no way reflects the fact that if Iran did indeed want a "bomb" they couldn't have one. it is actually in my opinion more an excuse to give them to surrounding ME countries. Lets not forget exactly how easy it is to get a warhead

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
No your mistaken. They were just bottling up all that hot air, given some in attendance, could easily be mistaken as radioactive.

top topics

join