It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Took a 24Hr Allergy Pill Today....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

Holy smokes this is wack. I was at work when I started feeling super high, then I was just confused as hell and somewhat dis-oriented! Some dude asked me where the HDMI cables were, a simple enough question yet I couldn't produce a good answer.

Lightweight . Lol

Seriously be careful though that stuff can catch up with some people .

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:13 AM
link   
REALLY!?
to the OP!: yeah. don't take an ambien either. don't listen to these fools who would have had you stay at work and get fired for being a druggie.

he took an alergy pill. let me just go ahead and act like my typical "fellow" american. "one" "party" promotes a bill. this bill suggests we make it illegal to drive while on claratin. and then let me manipulate that like the "OTHER PARTY WILL"....... we need to make it illegal to drive while taking ANY medications. oh look at that. just like mandatory car insurance...healthcare.....property taxes (RENT ON YOUR OWN PROPERTY WHICH MEANS IT'S NOT your property..... oh how i could go on. you can lead a horse to water.... but you can't make him smart enough to fix a country.

edit on 5-6-2015 by fixitwcw because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-6-2015 by fixitwcw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   

That used to happen to me when I took Tylenol Cold before the recipe changed to what it is now. I was once at work and took two pills - I was an adult and the dosage is 2 pills. I had taken nothing else. I became so jittery and unable to speak my boss wanted me to go to ER. I never took them again and won't take them now even though the formula has changed.

Sorry this happened to you - it can be traumatic when it's totally unexpected like that.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Dextromethorphan will send you for a loop. Drink a few shots of Robitussin DM if you don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: fixitwcw

I appreciate your rant, seriously. I'm not sure whom the anger is directed towards, but yeah ok, I shoulda got a ride. Not much else I can say about it. I made it home with no issues and that part is now in the past. It's a lesson I won't have to learn again because you won't catch me taking that pill again, lol.

I think I'm feeling better btw, reading ATS and other things have kept my mind off of it..

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You're damn lucky you made it home in one piece. I really hope there won't be a next time. You might not be so lucky.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

There won't be a next time, I don't plan to take that pill again. Thanks for the concern however!
edit on 5-6-2015 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Would everyone please consider that mind altering drugs greatly effect our decision making abilities.

I am sure if Wookiep had his normal thinking abilities available then he would not have driven home.

In an altered state though ....

I am sure he has the message by now.

P

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Heartburn?Eat raw carrots or almonds.Don't med it.If they don't help,it may be your heart..

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraftBuilder

originally posted by: Wookiep
a reply to: CraftBuilder

I drove home yes, BUT, I'm only like a mile away. I made it home OK. Not going anywhere else...

Only a moron would think that was ok.

Lol... You sound like a barrel of laughs.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Wookie

If you give up coffee or sodas anything with caffeine.

Your allergy will drop a whooping 80 %

I tried and it works.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ericthedoubter

Heartburn?Eat raw carrots or almonds.Don't med it.If they don't help,it may be your heart..

Also, Deglycyrrhizinated licorice....do a search, or...

In light of our increasing awareness of the risks associated with acid-reflux targeting medications known as Proton Pump Inhibitors (PPIs), including Prilosec, Prevacid and Nexium, it seems only fair to offer an alternative means of treating acid reflux. That’s where deglycyrrhizinated licorice comes in.

Read more: naturalsociety.com...

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Are you sure you were working at the right place? Maybe you went to work at a different business.

Histamine blockers all effect our thinking. Sometimes they help some people who consume or process too much histamine though. There are different kinds of antihistamines, some aren't as invasive as others.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

it was directed at the people trashing you...... for doing nothing wrong.

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
oh man. i'm glad you got through that. i don't like allergy medication, it always makes me feel weird.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join