It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Named Hurricane: Andres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I did a search and found nothing on this possibly significant storm out in the pacific called Andres. The same name was given to a storm back in 2009 but, I don't think it hardly exceeded the tropical storm category. This one is already a Category 4. The track of this storm looks to have a high potential track into California specifically Southern.
Now with all the drought going on I know that California could use some water but, this could make things worse and/or possibly eventually add to Texas flooding issues. There is also a tropical storm boiling up just behind Andres that is trying to get organized itself.
I Have monitored Pacific storms in the past but they usually do not pose much of a threat to North America or get as much media coverage compared to Atlantic storms. I feel the tracking of this Hurricane should have a little more attention then most past Pacific storms at least over the next few days. Hopefully it just falls apart before if it is due to make land fall.

Here is the link to the site I usually get my weather from. Anyone wanting to add any more technical info are more than welcome to.

link

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
If it causes a lot of damage, we can say it was Andres fault.

Bad joke rickymouse.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Corruptedstructure

Looks like the next one is named Blanca. Looks to gain Hurricane status soon also.

www.intellicast.com... ck

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 04:22 AM
link   
It's tropical storm category weakening now . There's no eye to see it on it anyways

Bianca is strengthening currently a Cat 2 ,
edit on 3-6-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2015 by violet because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join