It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I, Pet Goat II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   

So this video here is interesting to say the least. It was created by Louis Lefebvre. On the preface of the Heliofant site, you will find the artist say "I would like to start off by saying that the film came to me in its visual form, much like a painter who sees colors and forms in his mind's eye. And I tried to be faithful to what I saw visually without necessarily understanding what the symbols were alluding to. Some of the symbols were pretty obvious to decipher, whereas some scenes had me scratching my head and took me some time to understand."

So this man to me seems to have created something even He himself doesn't fully understand. This video to me seem almost to perceptive to have been created by this man alone. So many things are alluded to..this gentleman has his ideas on his website, but the videos below seem a much more likely analysis especially considering Lefebvre's connection to Hollywood.

So there is just far to much for me to say to give a synopsis, and the videos don't cover anything. Anyways leave your thoughts:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

I have seen the video and it is very interesting. I have to say that I agree with the message it seems to be putting out.People need to wake up and see our world for what it is,not what we wish it to be. I always really liked how Bush swivels his head and becomes Obama.If that ain't the truth.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There's a very detailed 18 page ATS thread about I, Pet Goat II. Take a looksie over HERE at the huge amount of various peoples take on what they got out of it.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ServantOfTheLamb

So this man to me seems to have created something even He himself doesn't fully understand. This video to me seem almost to perceptive to have been created by this man alone.

You're right. it was a collaboration by a number of artists.

site

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
There is something about this video and the accompanying music that just grabs me, it holds my attention and gives me a chill each and every time.

It hits some pretty raw areas, and challenges us all to entertain concepts that many may not be very comfortable facing, such as government sponsored terrorism.

Also, it does have a very deep feel to it, and I wonder if the creators drew true inspiration from the "Source" - Without straying from topic, I have always been fascinated with artists claiming to "channel" the work, like they are discovering it from somewhere.

Makes me think of the Akashic records Cayce spoke of, maybe it includes art too?

I suppose it would make sense considering it's purporting to be all of humanity's collective knowledge!

edit on 31-5-2015 by Soapusmaximus because: Pelling!!!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Just to add, as a side note - the book this video is referring to "My pet goat", the book read (By or too) George bush at the school visit he was at when 9/11 kicked off, reminded me of the strange happenings surrounding the words spoken in the classroom at that time,

The kids are being walked through sounding out certain words, and if you listen to those words it is shocking and obviously some kind of occult goings on.

The kids read something to the effect of - "Plane - Must - Hit - Steel" . ... ..

I am sure many know this - but for those who don't I believe it's relevant - as I believe the artists involved were trying to nod to that whole incident by naming this video this way.

Crazy old world we inhabit ladies and gents

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I watched it with the volume off while listening to Tool.
It synchs up amazingly well with the first song on the '10,000 Days' album.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: skunkape23

Great minds! Look what I posted on the first page of the original thread (linked above)

I wouldn't be surprised to see this production studio being approached by Tool for the new album... That's coming... One day.... soon.... please for the love of god Maynard....

Mind you they will probably be making the music vids in house again because that was always their thing.
(Gonna watch it now with 10,000 days!)

top topics

join