It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As Above So Below? The Answer is Yes!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
As Above So Below?

I have heard this said before in other instances and even saw something here on ATS recently, www.abovetopsecret.com... which was by the way an awesome thread! I can completely agree with everything Slayer put forth here, but I could not hold a candle to his presentation!

I have believed for most of my life that there is a macrocosm of a microcosm with the energy in the Universe to the energy in the Galaxies to the energy to the Solar Systems to the energy to the Planets to the energy to Earth to the energy of each person(soul) that is connected and intertwined with each other!

I use the term soul because that is where I think our individual energy comes from! But I do not think that is where our energy begins. I believe that our souls are extensions of an infinite energy that powers the entire Universe(s). Yes, I do believe there are many dimensions and Multi-Verses that, also, contain this energy that we are effected by.

It is postulated that we only use 10 percent of our human brain power, but clearly we have so much more knowledge in our brains and the capability to comprehend more than we do on a Cosmic level. We are just overloaded with so much in our human condition that we are hardwired to ignore other information on that grandiose scale.

We can not wrap our feeble minds around the possibility or probability that we in fact are so insignificant (ants actually) on this planet Earth with regard to the rest of the Universe and yet we are important to the evolutionary process of our Solar System and the part of the Galaxy (Sagittarius) that we reside in.

If you will follow me on this, imagine that what I am saying is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth!

Here on Earth we have a process of governing each other by holding criminals to accountability by imprisoning them behind prison walls. We have laws and regulations that each government holds its citizens to follow. We even have a United Nations and Interpol to take care of worldwide issues dealing with wars and criminal behavior.

Now, if we are part of a bigger picture in our Solar System and we have been deemed to be abusing our power and creating problems for other Planets or have engaged in Cosmic criminal behavior (nuclear, atomic, Cern, etc.) and there was a Galactic Council that was paying attention, wouldn't it stand to reason that they will and have intervened when necessary and handed down penalties or assessed prison time?

We could in fact be a prison Planet, right? Where any soul that misbehaves Karmic-ally in this part of the energy source gets relegated to planet Earth? We still get privileges, but we are kept from joining the other more enlightened souls.

Of course, there would be those more fortunate souls here that would be necessary to govern the day to day processes and perhaps do their part to help the other souls that have lost their way to find some way to get off this prison planet and have the freedom to travel to better destinations.

Those souls volunteered to be here and be the counselors and policing agents for a reason, they want the Universe to be a better place for all and while Earth is most likely not the only prison planet out there it could be the only one in this neighborhood and still requires attention even if we are only ants, even ants need to be exterminated from time to time and at the very least controlled by pesticides. We as humans can only hope they are more civilized and compassionate than we are or have been to other species on our own planet.

As a human race we are failing in our capacity to evolve to the point where we could be accepted in to the Galactic League Of Sagittarius. I could spend 20 Earth years formulating empirical data and theorizing with quantum physics and come up with mathematical equations that no one (including me) could possibly wrap their human minds around. I can post videos and articles and prophesies from many sources and it will not change a single thing about our existence on this planet.

Movies and songs and poems and books and videos and pictures about past, present and future can only put forth ideas and that is what they are for, they are not proof, they can not and will not ever be able to give quantifiable proof to the existence of a soul, a solar system, a galaxy, a universe(s) or the Higher Power we originated from.

Yes, I am weird and I do beat to a different drum, but I have so much information that I receive it is difficult to keep it bottled up and thanks to ATS and the Internet I have the ability to share with like (and unlike) minds(souls)!

We have a responsibility to educate each other and to set examples for younger and less fortunate souls and to remind those older souls exactly what is truly important about our purpose here. We are all connected to each other (positive and negative energy) and what we do affects others here and elsewhere, so do your part. Make choices that are not selfish, but choices that can have a positive reaction.

I had a friend of mine the other day come to me with a dilemma concerning his job and how those around him were handling his situation with adjustments in his daily schedule. He told me that some of his friends and family were frustrated by his lack of attention. This is really a very simple situation, but I am using it to demonstrate a few points.

He works for a company that does IT solutions and recently he was assigned a task that forced him to adjust his schedule and transportation situation. He went from being able to drive to work everyday to having to use the bus (parking is very expensive downtown and was not being provided). He went from waking up at 9:00 a.m. and having a leisurely drive to a small town, to having to wake up at 5:00 a.m. and having to take 2 buses to get to work. I will leave it at that and here are the lessons being learned from all involved.

My friend is learning that adjustments can be difficult, but necessary. His friends and family are learning that expectations can be and often are the source of disappointment. That for every action there is a reaction and a reaction to that reaction and so it goes. He said he wasn't the type of person to place these expectations on other people and I told him he was being shortsighted in his assessment and he looked at me incredulously and asked me how could I say that and I said you have expectations on how they should deal with your situation, don't you? He nodded his head and realized I was right.

The light went on and he understood. We all can have this problem where we fail to recognize our own expectations play a part in how we view other people and their situations. The other day I wrote an OP and there was this one person that decided to tell me I was narcissistic in my attitude and how I put forth a particular situation. There was a reaction to his reaction, my first instinct was to be defensive and he reacted again with the same, and I reacted to that.

We all have expectations and we all react and we all learn and we all fail and we do this daily on a very small scale, now multiply that by millions and you can see how that could effect the macrocosm we are a small part of.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I suspect that the underlying rules for the matrix reality that we are in are actually very simple, sort of like a fractal; the result of which - again like a fractal - is that one can see repeating patterns in the large as in the small.

Animation by ATS member 12.21.12.

-MM
edit on 30-5-2015 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
The reason why we only use ten percent of our brain is because the other 90 goes to the rest of the bodily functions. And most, NORMAL people can handle the insignificant reality, but society, or civilization as a whole probably can't due to how politics just are, don't even get me started on small to big scale conformations, like gangs Militaries, but its amazing how the black market stay quiet.

The Above and Below saying tries to relate to the idea of refactorals or refractorals(I can't remember), where certain patterns are constantly repeating or formation or shapes are shared through out various setting across the universe, like how the picture of an Atom looks like a solar system. Or the popular one, a sea shell looking a fetus, while the two look like a galaxy even though a galaxy way more unfathomable in comparison, but mainly the dimensions...hehe.

No your not crazy, just naive.

edit on 30-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Intelligent pattern/s run through all things
As such a star can be likened to plant or a Human Being ... All contain the seeds for it's/their continence.

A star when reaching a certain point super nova's and sends out material from itself which can create further star formation.
A plant creates flowers which contain seeds ... As do Human Beings ...

This is a just one example of the intelligent patterns of what is on the Earth and around the Earth ... I am not saying above the Earth for a good reason ... it may be rather controversial but say it I will ...

The Earth resides in the base of the Universe and so too the stars we see ... When we look out the night sky we are looking at the base of the Universe ... The other dimensions you speak of are above this ... energy rises ... the way we view the Universe and the Sun is not the full picture ... Often the truth is a reversal of what we believe to be so ...

With respect ...Just a small correction on something you wrote

our Solar System and the part of the Galaxy (Sagittarius) that we reside in.

As far as astronomers think ... The Sun resides in the Orion Arm of the Galaxy about two thirds out from the centre
Saggita A is the location of the Centre of the Galaxy/Black Hole

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

No not naive, I am completely aware of that aspect as well, but I delved a little deeper and decided to apply the same principle to other facets of our existence and how we are a part of a greater picture. As above so below can have more than one application!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

If "As above, So below" would have enough applications or implications as it for it believed that it is some kind of "Universal Law" like gravity. Much like Karma or the Golden or Silver Rule, where as the sayings go "What goes around comes around" or "Every action has an opposite reaction".

The only real life example of above n below, is how Sun or weather phenomenon in space can affect our climate, like the Moons gravity rising the tides. If can find an application that would be lovely.

Just a pattern that keeps repeating itself tediously till the end of time gonna be very hard to make something apply to it. It would be like smashing quarks, it will just keep repeating or replicating, over an over.
edit on 31-5-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join