It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mom exposes FL dentist as physical abuser of children; helps police to uncover more victims

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dentist practices on children with NO anesthetic, he chokes them out instead!

Brandi Motley brought her six-year-old daughter to see 78-year-old Dr Howard Schneider, of Jacksonville, because she needed to have a single tooth pulled.

Schneider pulled out seven of Bri'el's teeth instead during her December 2014 surgery.

Motley was not allowed to sit with her daughter and only found out what had happened after she was in the waiting room for three hours, according to WJXT.

The mother said: '[Bri'el] was hyperventilating.

'She had marks all over her, blood all over her.

'In the parking lot, she takes her gauze out, and I notice that all of her teeth were gone.'

Bri'el also told her mom that Schneider hit and choked her while she was in his office.

She brought her daughter to the emergency room and then posted pictures of Bri'el's post-surgery mouth on Facebook.

Motley contacted police as well, but her social media post about Schneider is what really brought him into the spotlight after other parents began posting about him as well.

Schneider now faces multiple lawsuits and his office was picketed by outraged parents carrying signs as a growing number of ex-patients complain about his cruel practices.

The Florida Department of Health said Schneider voluntarily relinquished his license to practice dentistry in the state and authorities have launched an investigation into his practice.

Schneider is also accused of wearing scary costumes and threatening the children with statements like 'your mom will die if you tell her what happened.'

When the story first broke in early May, one mother shared with Action News Jax her son's experience in Schneider's chair more than 15 years ago.
Amy Brown told Action News that she took her son, Kyle Bramel, to Schneider's office in 1995, when he was just five years old.

Instead of giving the boy a cleaning as was planned, Schneider shaved down several of the boy's teeth and gave him silver caps without Brown's permission, injuring the child in the process.

'His mouth was cut open and he had bruises,' Brown said. 'His lips were all swollen. He was choking on blood from crying.'

In the days of leeching barbers of the wild west, and now with us being a, what I thought, was a civilized society. I would have thought we were long past those days, but it would seem a few leeching barbers remain behind. And it would seem they take great pride in their "work", sadly enough for the victims. In this case, the victims are often the voiceless, or scared into being voiceless.

Any doctor that says I am not allowed to go into the exam room with my daughter, I would leave that practice immediately because my antennae would go right up. I would only NOT go in IF my daughter said she didn't want me in there because she was a big girl and could do it herself, like a blood draw. Her dentist, the door is wide open, so if you don't go in, you can see him working on her from the waiting room and he's very good with special needs children.

It seems as if this dentist got his training from the Serial Killer Academy. I feel for these children and parents. I had a dentist similar and now must only have sedation dentistry only. My last dentist put nine shots of Novocain in my mouth, one after another. After being on painkillers such as Percocet and Vicodin for so long, Novocain was like getting a shot of water in my gums. I tried explaining I could still feel the drill and I was in extreme pain. I was screaming and crying, I dug holes in his leather armrest and drew blood in my own arms and his, he still refused to stop working. It put me off dentistry for years! With dentists who believe they know how much pain you are in and you are lying, and dentists like this guy, who purposely hurt their patients with glee, no less, is it no wonder you have some people who fear the dentist?

I'm thrilled this guy turned his license to practice in, but sadly it is too little, too late.

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   
maybe if that one mother 15 years ago opened up her month the first time.. he wouldn't have been able to harm other children

posted on May, 25 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Please add to the existing thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed.

join