It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One killed in multiple London stabbings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
A knife-wielding man has killed one person and critically injured five others in a series of attacks across north London during morning rush hour two days before Christmas.

Police arrested a man in connection with the stabbings.

They said the suspect, described as approximately 30 years old and of either Turkish or Middle Eastern appearance, had driven in a car to at least five different locations to stage the attacks.

"We believe these incidents are linked," police said in a statement. "A man has been arrested in Haringey borough in connection with the stabbings."

Pretty bad let em try it again we should just go bomb some muslims shut em up bring it on,we just wainting so we can sort em out.

And we got more comming thanks to imigration going to be loads from Turkey...... (As we UK refuse to shut our borders god knows why we dont)

[edit on 23-12-2004 by blobby]

[edit on 23-12-2004 by blobby]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Is that you GW? Bomb the hell out of them because one person went on a knifing rampage? No wonder the world is going to S__T

Sigh

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Pretty bad let em try it again we should just go bomb some muslims shut em up bring it on,we just wainting so we can sort em out.

It is pretty bad, but it is statements like that which cause the wars around the world. You have presumed this is relgion related due to the ethnic origin of the person. tut tut.

And we got more comming thanks to imigration going to be loads from Turkey......

There is an issue with immigrants flooding the UK shores, but that is not always because of something bad. These people are fleeing, majority anyway, they are trying to escape the tyrany of everyday life they we have no experience of. England, unlike any other European (supposed Christian nations) have opened their borders to help the needy, to offer asylam to the persecuted and to try and put an end to their suffering. Yes I agree some of the immigrant are taking the piss out of the system and as always a few spoil it for the many. The Uk government has seen the error and has tried to install the use of ID cards, but not the English people wont have that as they see it as an incroachment on their personal lifes. Can't have everything.

I would imagine you would rather close all doors and let everyone outside the UK suffer in their own turmoil, not very British.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   

The man arrested is mentally ill for god sake! Just another crazy man with a knife! Which i see a lot of round here. If your sick in the head it doesn�t matter what race you are.

Maybe we should bomb ourselves. Actually how about we just castrate bigots like yourself so that you cant spawn anymore hatemongering little bastards.

Any way, I cant say im too shocked though. I live about half a mile from where the first attack took place and only two weeks ago police found a body in a suitcase and another charred in a skip. Although those two were probably gang related.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Kebabs, deserts, water pipes, that's what registers in my mind about the Turkish in London. Skinheads, "PakiBashing", "Larger louts", that's what registers in my mind about whites in London. Talk about bombing them ? I am sure the Greek, Spanish, French, Dutch and Germans would love to do the same with the British for each British hooligan who comes over with the sole intent of causing trouble and fights.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
hmm good point there dixon

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
blobby, good to hear that mate. Kick back and enjoy life a little. Have a pint and a kebab on a cold night in London. Appreciate the beauty of London for what it really is ; a fantastic smorgarsboard of culture amongst the trappings and reminders of colonialism.

new topics

top topics

join