It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Face On Mars Found!!..... Perhaps The Most Intriguing Human-Like Face Found On Mars!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.
edit on 5/21/2015 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: MadMartian

Please tell me you are kidding with this post right?

At least you are using Pink Floyd on the longer video so that saves it a bit.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   

THATS A LOT OF VIDEO TO BE WATCHING !!!

Get rid of your all caps headline, it does'nt make your claim any more believable...

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I loled at the title. Bit over the top don't ya think.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
DONT YOU GUYS KNOW THAT WHEN THINGS ARE IN ALL CAP THAT IT MEANS ITS TRUE!!!

Lol op.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I'll just refer you to this ATS thread and slowly walk back out the door.......

Best Pareidolia pics I have ever seen....applies to many conspiracies on ATS...post yours!

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Why these videos are so long when the pictures would fit in just a couple frames .. if not one ?
I know it gets hits to OP´s video channel but felt totally waste of time.
Its business..

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Apparently you folks don't realize you're dealing with a "SERIOUS MARS RESEARCHER"

that seems to like caps lock.

originally posted by: MadMartian
a reply to: ArMaP

Because I am a SERIOUS MARS RESEARCHER who discovered this find, & I give out info of my find/s upon MY DISCRETION. I have my reasons. Also I not need you to VERIFY something I am very well experienced to determine for myself. I am not looking for your approval of this find, as if I am uncertain about it. I can understand you needing the information, as it is important. You also will get that information. I promise. When you hear the show. ;-) Also I will like to say it is not just one image, as I also shown in the video. Also, you CAN indeed catch the show anywhere in the world if you have internet, as the radio show streams live for the net. ;-) So you CAN listen to it if interested when it is time for the show.

Also, there is NO better images publicly available at this time, for the STAR-FACE than what I already provided. I DO MY HOMEWORK. Ya think I am a newbie & not know what I am doing? LOL. No worries ArMap! I am way ahead of you bro!
Thanx for your interest in this amazing find, & hope you tune in when the show is set. (again, i'll post show date & time as soon as set)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My Avatar is a MRI scan of my torso. There are better defined faces in my MRI than that silly video.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
This is just silly. What's next ? A potato chip with an exact likeness of Richard Hoagland's toupee?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Call the media...I think that's the Virgin Mary

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: LiteraryJourney
This is just silly. What's next ? A potato chip with an exact likeness of Richard Hoagland's toupee?

Not fair. You just stole the idea I had for my next thread.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Xeven

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Stating that "another face" was found is quite misleadimg, as it implies that at least one "face" has been found on Mars before, which is of course not true.

Also, are you serious?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Well, that is funny in & of itself. You can simply believe that if you wish & try to make others believe it. I however SEE differently & will do what I can to FORCE THE TRUTH FREE of this all! Not much you can do about that there ay?

You can believe in what POLICY dictates you to SEE & believe. But you cannot force POLICY on me & many others who SEE otherwise! I am also VERY serious. I am not going to continue in discussions with haters, & people who think they are some type of an authority to these issues of what is Really On Mars, especially in spook filled forums where POLICY dictates they be to sway public masses & to spell down implications of certain subjects with the Faces of Mars, as being ONE of these subjects. The sheeple may wish to follow your attempted lead, & that of the haters, but no basis of data showing their debunking attempts. LOL. It is funny I say. I yet continue doing my thing & will show it despite what YOU wanna SEE or NOT-SEE, or what YOU wanna BELIEVE, or NOT believe. It not effects me nor my position in this work in the least. I am spreading the word & showing data & claiming things I do based upon what that data shows ME & I have a right to do it.

You not like it? Too bad! So you can continue to whine, nay say, personal attack, name call, or play other spook tactics upon me, IT AINT GONNA WORK with me! Your NOT part of the discussion. You just THINK you can destroy the topic & shun people away from wanting to post things like this, or else they get people like... YOU!!! So many not respond as forums claim they really want, because of people like.. YOU. I am a whole nutha thang, & I'll roll on over you.

edit on 21-5-2015 by MadMartian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Wow you all read this just to be rude? Whole lotta rudeness and stars for each others responses, how sad.

Can't you let people be. Reminds me of a pack of bullies in a play yard!

When the first one was pointed out half the world got excited, why can't a person share what THEY BELIEVE is another.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Interesting and worth at least 5 seconds of an eyebrow raise, so not sure
why others are rushing to ridicule the original poster.

Thanks for sharing this second structure that eerily resembles a human face.

Will be keeping tabs on missions to "bomb mars to find water", just like when they bombed the moon to destroy bases and traces of ancient relics back around 2009.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
A double face palm and a "negative flag" if it was possible.

posted on May, 22 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA Definitely makes me want to go listen to Animals tonight. But the video? Sadly, no face.

top topics

join