It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

vaccine research, need help.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Sorry if wrong forum, move if needed. I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can find information on what was in vaccines from when 1st approved to now. Has something changed?

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: 024nona

You need to know the following.

You and I are not alone on the Internet, pharma and overall government have paid people.

They will point you to edited and LIES in Wikipedia and they will give you Pharma created links and paper which are lies.

First vaccines had no mercury, aluminum or adjuvants.

These things they started adding to create a product that can last a really long time and can be shipped around the world. Too bad it causes damage to minority who get it. Not their problem.
edit on 21-5-2015 by Aboveway because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aboveway

You need to know the following.

You and I are not alone on the Internet, pharma and overall government have paid people.

They will point you to edited and LIES in Wikipedia and they will give you Pharma created links and paper which are lies.

First vaccines had no mercury, aluminum or adjuvants.

These things they started adding to create a product that can last a really long time and can be shipped around the world. Too bad it causes damage to minority who get it. Not their problem.

As above^^^

Think on this.
If you go without vaccines, you MIGHT get the measles mumbs whatever, but the chances of it hurting you are extremely small!
Back when I was a child if a child in our street had one of these childhood illnesses the advice handed out by the medical experts at that time was "The sick child should have a party and invite all the neighbourhood children"
By doing so, all the kids got the illness and then they had a LIFE LONG IMMUNITY. I do not remember ANYONE being hurt by this method.
However, this method does not generate BILLION$ per year, so big pharmas agents will tell you its dangerous.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Heres an interesting article:
www.collective-evolution.com...

I do not want mercury and various other harmful adjuvants in me, my wife, or my child
edit on 21-5-2015 by BlueJacket because: eta

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   
It is hard to find accepted research that is approved by the FDA and CDC that contradicts vaccinations. They make the rules of which evidence can be used to challenge vaccines. They allow vaccines knowing that some people are intolerant to them and they only recommend most vaccines instead of forcing vaccinations because of this intolerance. It is and has always been the liability of the person getting or allowing their child to take a vaccination. They have created a crash fund to reimburse people for injuries but you have to prove that the injuries were directly caused by the vaccine. Most disabilities are indirectly caused which is harder to prove. They will never admit that vaccines cause autism because than the government would be liable for supporting any kid that got autism.

Face it, if they do not allow opposing evidence to be used to show problems, then vaccines are completely safe.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's a long road to find information like that, usually only traversed through patience and a LOT of searching.

The best thing to do is read all of it--no matter how outlandish the claimed negative effects from the vaccines may be--and employ critical thinking and come to a conclusion as to what will work best for you (as you should do with anything in life).

But, as for finding ingredients, I'm quite certain that those are not listed anywhere online in their entirety, and if they are, it's like Rickymouse implies--can you fully trust the list to be complete?

The biggest thing, imo, that has changed to make them possibly dangerous is the amount of vaccinations in the recommended schedule and the ages that they're recommended.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: 024nona
Sorry if wrong forum, move if needed. I'm wondering if there is anywhere I can find information on what was in vaccines from when 1st approved to now. Has something changed?

Start here. www.NVIC.org

I found this interesting from a historical perspective. Pharma is actively trying to wipe the history of infectious diseases off the internet.

Suzanne Humpheries MD

I'm not selling books. I'm reading them.

posted on May, 21 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This would be a useful paper: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Has links to adjuvant databases etc.

Another critical aspect rarely studied is the vaccine schedules. If a significant issue (as we suspect) is the Mercury/Akuminium content, the number and spacing in time might be the critical variables, not a single vaccine.

Also note that Ajuvants often differ depending if it's a single dose packaging or multi-dose bottle. The bottles tend to have more of the metal based preservatives. I don't know, but doubt if they s is often taken into account by side effect studies.

new topics

top topics

join