It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEPTA Says Commuter Train Hit By Projectile Just Before Amtrak Train Derailed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just a bit of an update in this with relation to the Amtrak crash. It seems that the Amtrak was not hit by gun fire. Other objects have not been ruled out at this time.

After completing its examination of the windshield, the FBI found no evidence of damage that could have been caused by a firearm, according to an NTSB statement issued Monday. "The NTSB has not ruled out the possibility that another object may have struck the windshield."

FBI: No evidence of firearm damage to train

posted on May, 20 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've seen firsthand what something dropped from an overpass will do.Many years ago I took a fist sized rock to the hood of my truck from an overpass in Flint Michigan. It pushed the front of the hood back 4" but was low enough to not hit the windshield . The guy in front of me took half a cement block to the passengers side that tool out the windshield the seat and went out the back of the cab into the box. He calmly stopped his truck got out and unloaded 14 rounds at the kids on the overpass, they didn't know what to think. I got back in and left before the cops arrived I didn't see anything.

<< 1  2   >>

join