It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TA-ANALYSIS: Iran Will Defend Nuclear Sites

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Very well put statements, but not to add to the controversy of this article, overall, Iran, if so and we know by the actions they are taking, want to dispaly that this is for electricity and economical wealth, WHY are they protecting it so harshly?
I believe that instead of developing these nuclear sites for "economical values" that they should be investing into utilizing the money spent on safer and cheaper ways to run their countries, like cold fusion, which is in the works, but think about it, the money spent to build these sites, to manufacture the equipment, the personnel used to build, create, stabilize it, test it, why not put that to something that could make life better.
Now, Iran, we all know, is NOT using that for "electrical power means". But, if something doesnt happen soon and we (the world, UN), dont put a stop to it soon, other countries will begin to do the same thing and we will slide back into a perverted version of the Cold War again. Nuclear developments need to be halted all the way around, worldwide, cause even a country like Iran developing this, only gives terrorists a helping hand in the future in obtaining nuclear weapons.

Just my input...thanks for reading.

M.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
If I were Iranian I'd pray everyday for my government to drive-on. I'ts a nadsty neighborhood, and thanks to President Cheny and vp bush, it's getting nastier. Iran will soon be sefcond only to Saudi Arabia in producing oil and will need all the respect they can muster to keep it. If Iran were to become our lap-dog as Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, have, we'd certainly look the otheer way, and probably give them the necessary technology. The world knows that and because of it, is reluctant to step-in.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Telegraph: Iran plans secret 'nuclear university' to train scientists

"The Iranian government has given approval for the establishment of a secret nuclear research centre to train its scientists in all aspects of atomic technology

Recent reports received by Western intelligence show that Teheran has recently approved the establishment of a faculty of applied nuclear engineering that will be attached to the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI).

The faculty will provide post-graduate courses for Iranian scientists in nuclear engineering and the production of nuclear materials."

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thanks for that post Helmutt, hadn't seen that article yet. Looks like they are building up the pressure on Iran with these news releases.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
i see getting other countries mad about nuke power is making the arms race a nice way for all of us to live. nice going ms rice.can we get you some salt so you can bring out the pain in other countries.insight more war more hate good job. north korea will be next in line.it would be funny if every country had nuke power.then there would be no more bullying.and peace would shout across the lands.for no man would push his agenda again.for if he did he would hurt himshelf.then woman kind would rise up and i would get some peace of mind for once.....flukemol

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
flukemol.....your points are noted and some I agree with, but then you look at this issue from one side, correct? From my point of view, allowing every nation to have nukes and the means to deliver them, would be like asking us to go back to the days of having in-school nuke drills.

You know the one, right: "Duck and cover"?
When everyone was building or contemplating in building fallout shelters?

How about a few more North Korean Kim's in the world that when they don't get their way, they simply just hold the world nuclear hostage?

Two sides to every 'wish', flukemol.

seekerof

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
yes i see you side.i just believe peace will only come with negative balance.for if the world had the same property of power the flow of the human race would be stable.example if you put everyone in the water and there drowning. do you think everyone will drown each other?some might but most of the people would be forced by a negetive balance to save the guy next to them for in turn hope they would save them.humans we are funny species.the arms race box is open nothing we can do.no force will stop men from making poor choices.we can only balance our mistakes.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by flukemol]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join