It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of the Rh Negative Blood

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nettienook25

Strange indeed.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sevrimitsu

There are two possibilities that arise in this theory.
a.) Some humans were genetically altered to be slaves to Enki and/or Enlil.
b.) The Anunnaki got frisky with some sexy Earth ladies. Plaaaaaayuuuuuh!!!

From Enki's lost book

Both, are correct.

We, the previous "Advanced" human, whether you call him Neanderthal, or "Big Foot" was genetically manipulated to increase his IQ to enable him to receive instructions, as a slave. The final genetic product was ready 200,000 years ago. The Adam and Eve of this group were named Adama and Ti-Mat, and had RH+ blood.

The second group was the result of the Anunnaki directly breeding with the above group. There are some very deep moral issues about this "Mating". Live births were the result of this and the creation of the second group of humans. The Adam and Eve names for this group are Adapa and Ti-Ti approximate age, 30,000, RH - blood.

It is thought that the Anunnaki are not of the mammalian family of life forms as human beings are. Therefore, mating between the original humans and the Anunnaki produced a type of hybrid human that is not completely compatible, and have their own "Traits", as some have pointed out previously.

The Anunnaki have favored their bloodline descendant's throughout history and allowed them to rule this world, hence the concept of Kings and Queens, Royalty (Blue Blood). (Kingship = Kinship) It is no wonder then that the Royal families of today are virtually all RH- who subjugate the masses of RH+, and the few RH - who fell from grace.

Some 200 years ago a few men and woman stood in defiance to this global control system and created a beacon of freedom to the world. They knew, it was wrong, and decided to fight, and that they did. They rejected the "Royal" mindset and created a new nation based on life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. And today that nation is on its knees, on the verge of collapse not because freedom will fail, but because they do not know the true nature of the forces that enslave it.

The global powers are tracking RH- individuals in the hopes of controlling them from using their "Gifts" to free the people. But what they do not realize is those "Gifts" are now in the RH+ bloodlines as well, through crossbreeding. "They" fight a lost battle. It should now be clear why the Royals and a few other groups guard their bloodlines with such a vengeance(Inbreed). They don't want the "Smart Monkeys", to get any smarter

Just, my opinion.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   
My blood type is AB-positive, the coolest of all the blood types.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I'm O-

I've NEVER given blood. Not plasma. Nothing. Ever.

However, in the last year, I've received probably 20 voice messages from the Red Cross - specifically for me, as they use my name - telling me there's a great need for my blood type. The messages are all recordings, but different and usually are something like "Hi, this message is for *Vampira309*. This is Dr. Doctorname and I'm calling because we have a desperate need for your O-blood type...."

How do they know who I am and what my blood type is? I only know my blood type at all because I carried an Rh+ baby, but the Red Cross shouldn't have access to that information. Plus, that was 23 years ago.

It's weird and creepy.

posted on Mar, 26 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: vampira309
I'm O-

I've NEVER given blood. Not plasma. Nothing. Ever.

However, in the last year, I've received probably 20 voice messages from the Red Cross - specifically for me, as they use my name - telling me there's a great need for my blood type. The messages are all recordings, but different and usually are something like "Hi, this message is for *Vampira309*. This is Dr. Doctorname and I'm calling because we have a desperate need for your O-blood type...."

How do they know who I am and what my blood type is? I only know my blood type at all because I carried an Rh+ baby, but the Red Cross shouldn't have access to that information. Plus, that was 23 years ago.

It's weird and creepy.
PM sent...

posted on Mar, 27 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   
So my x wife had alien DNA ?
Humm you know what I believe you and that being the case the EARTH is DOOMED .
Her being mixed and being taht nuts these aliens will make well Aliens and the Predators look like Sunday school kids .
Lord why do people keep posting this stuff NO DNA has ever been found in any animal that is not of earth origin.

Besides do you people every once stop to think be they aliens or angles there is no way they could mate with humans and have viable offspring .
It is easy to know this as a cat and dog are from earth so see how well making a cat dog works out lol .

To breed the species must be darn close . Sorry no monkey men or fish woman . Centaurs never happen .
Aliens gods breeding with humans to produce children is absurd .
Now a Human claiming to be a god and breeding with women that I believe lol .

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

NO DNA has ever been found in any animal that is not of earth origin.
Maybe you, and all of humanity have the cart before the horse?? What we believe to be human is actually a alien hybrid. We, are the alien hybrid... The original, or at least we think the original Human could not speak.

posted on Mar, 29 2018 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Viki6018
Just curious I have Rh negative O blood do you have any more info on this

Sure, I have lots of facts about RH Negative blood:

1)It's a mutation that occurred millions of years ago, before our African ancestors left the continent.
2) It's a simple genetic mutation, just like the ones that give us blue eyes or blonde hair.
3) Each mutation had an evolutionary purpose, and RHnegative purpose may have been building a resistance to Toxoplasmosis.
4) Many animals are also RH negative: simians, cats, dogs, cows, pandas, pigs, horses, etc.
5) RH negative is simply the absence of a antigen. This means that there isn't anything 'out of this world' added to our genes, but the opposite.

When you want medical information please ask a health professional. Ignore posters that like to create fiction in order to feel superior. We are all exactly the same on this planet, no 'alien' traces found in our bodies as yet.

posted on Mar, 30 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Agartha

1)It's a mutation that occurred millions of years ago, before our African ancestors left the continent.
I believe you might be mistaken.

The Basque can be viewed as museum artifacts, which explain two anomalies: Their language, unrelated to any other in the world, and their unusual blood type that has a high incidence of RH negative. Experts have traced the Basque DNA to Central Asia as far back as 30,000 to 35,000 years ago. The Basque and Celtics share ancient kinship.

The Basques of Reno and the Northeastern Sierra

We are all exactly the same on this planet, no 'alien' traces found in our bodies as yet.
Very, very, debatable!

And in fact Lloyd Pye made it abundantly clear, we are not.

Some of us, were made to be "slaves"".

Ignore posters that like to create fiction in order to feel superior

Ignore, no one. It is through fiction, we find fact, most of the time...

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago1732 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on PMFridayFriday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2032 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2018 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
I believe you might be mistaken.

Nope, not mistaken. A RH- D deletion occurred during the evolution of hominids (to simplify the article, please note RHCE represents ancestral RH, whilst RHD is the duplicated gene):

- LINK -

During the duplication of the ancestral RH gene, two DNA segments were formed and we call them Rhesus Box. When two 'related' DNA segments (such as Rhesus box) crossover, a D antigen deletion happened (what's commonly known as RH negative).

The first RHD gene was discovered in the '90s and it is now known its deletion is the cause of RH negative blood in Europeans (such as the Basques). Once again I'd like to remind you the mutation occurred to our hominids ancestors.
- LINK 2-

The duplication of the ancestral RH gene that led to the evolution of RHCE and RHD in man must have occurred in the common ancestor of humans, chimpanzees, and gorillas, between 8 and 11 million years ago [691,692]. Based on the gene positions and orientation, RHCE appears to represent the ancestral gene. - LINK 3-

Very, very, debatable!
And in fact Lloyd Pye made it abundantly clear, we are not.

Lol... Lloyd Pye.... who promoted a hoax to make money, with no evidence whatsoever for his claims. The man had no morals.

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I am an O-Negative Cherokee!!! Get with me

posted on May, 11 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: LordAbaddon

How much Native American do you have. Do you look like a stereotypical Mexican? Because you should if you have any Native American blood.
edit on 11-5-2018 by galaga because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Hey Sev, I also have O- blood and Native American background on both sides of my family. Cherokee on my mothers and Lakota on my fathers. I know this was posted a while back, but I find this topic very interesting!

posted on Sep, 13 2018 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE. AND what if they didn't "breed" they could've been genetically made? Like test tube babies similar to the scientists who go around cloning goats now. If extraterrestrials were so advanced as to be able to travel here from so far away, then I'm sure they would be able to genetically alter and/or create beings of different kinds. There was also an article a while back-slightly off topic but...
Octopus: From Another Planet?
-about octopus being not originally of this planet. Another Article-Panspermia of Octopus-Intelligent Beings
What I'm getting at, is that there are sooooo many more things that we don't know. So many things that people took as fact years ago, have been found to be wrong today. Science and history are ever evolving as we truly learn that things aren't as people believe they are. Keeping an open mind and admitting to knowing nothing is the safest route-because we really don't know much. "The more you know, the more you know you don't know."

<< 1  2  3   >>

join