It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is What Happens When You Elect Climate Change Deniers

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

OK , How much is it gonna COST ME in Carbon Taxes to Hop on Board the Global Warming Bandwagon ? I Hope it's Cheaper than Buying Swamp Land in Florida.........

posted on May, 27 2015 @ 11:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Why must you guys insist on asking skewed and impossible questions?

How much is the oil industry subsidized thanks to their lobbying powers?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

OK , How much is it gonna COST ME in Carbon Taxes to Hop on Board the Global Warming Bandwagon ? I Hope it's Cheaper than Buying Swamp Land in Florida.........

Nah, you doing just fine on denial bandwagon... and I actually should support you, as I always wanted to live closer to beach... and if level rises, I might not have to spend money to go to expensive vacation... it will come actually to me... shoreline...

But what makes me wonder, do you even know what is 'Carbon Tax?

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Holding back what exactly ?

Scientists have made billions off it.

Politician's have made billions off it.

Them evil corporations are making billions off it with the carbon 'credit' scams.

In fact the only thing politican's have done in this country is out source wealth,jobs, and pollution to places like China.

I'd say it's been a raging success.

The only scientists and politicians making tons of money off of Climate Change are the ones in Big Oil's pocket. After all, you'd have to be paid WAY more money to lie for a living despite all evidence pointing to the contrary.

YEAH IT IS.

From the way back machine.

There is not one original argument that comes from the 'climate change' crowd.

It has been recycled cosistently since the Carter administration.

I see... You make a claim that a politician came up Climate Change, I ask you to prove it and you give me this nonsense. So lie confirmed then.

www.forbes.com...

Useful idiots eh?

That's what I think of those who tow the climate change line.

I don't give a damn about if liberals like oil subsidies or not. In fact I don't give a damn about the Democrat party. I've told you before that I'm not a Democrat. We NEED to do something about man made climate change REGARDLESS of what party you belong to.

And yes you are being a useful idiot. Your entire argument is all fluff and no substance. You haven't done anything or said anything that disproves climate change, just parrot standard conservative talking points. Then when I or someone else asks you to prove it, you deflect and don't produce and backing evidence.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:07 AM
link   

For the umpteenth time, carbon credits are a bandaid to the problem! I don't give a damn about carbon credits because they aren't going to fix the problem. We need to come up with solutions to get RID of oil usage.

Here is a possible solution.

Seriously do you guys EVER update your arguments? It's like talking to a revolving door of blank walls.

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

" Why must you guys insist on asking skewed and impossible questions? "

IMO , that was Not a (Skewed or Impossible Question) . The Whole Point of this Phony Ahass Global Warming Issue is All about the Benjamins , Admit it ! Al Gore and his Gang of International Cronies are Plotting to Pull yet Another " Ponzi Scheme " on the Gullible American Public . Hmm.. , Lets See....Plants Just LUV CO2 , they can't get Enough of it while giving us their Benefits of it's Waste Material , Our Life Sustenance , Good Old Oxygen . Most Climate Scientists Today are Secretly at a Loss to Explain Their Insistence that the Main Determining Factor causing Severe Climate Change is Man Himself , and Not say ,the Sun or the Earth Itself . The Degree of Climate Change caused by Man and his Effects on his Environment after Crunching the Data of Thousands of Ice Core Samples and Satellite Observations is Still Inconclusive for a alleged 3 Billion Year Old Planet regardless of what is Reported in Most MSM Outlets .

How much is the oil industry subsidized thanks to their lobbying powers?

The Oil Industry is a Dinosaur waiting to Become Extinct , no Amount of Government Subsidized Loans will Ever Save it from that Fate , and More than Likely they have Already Invested in the Futures New Cheap renewable Energy Sources available today . Also , Getting Rid of BILLIONS of Automobiles with Gasoline Engines is something that will take A VERY LONG Time.........
edit on 28-5-2015 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

" We need to come up with solutions to get RID of oil usage. "

Did you Ever Think that " Maybe " Our Current Global Oil Dependence is being Predetermined Today by the " Powers That Be " , for Specific Unknown Reasons to the General Public , and that it is more than Likely due to the Battle Between the Reserve World Currency , the Dollar , and the Chinese Renminbi (Yuan) right now ? Could Be...........

posted on May, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

We'll see.

The scene I described is pretty much how it is: I'm standing on the beach with Cthulu rising, pointing at it with horror, with Elon Musk and Stephen Hawking doing the same: The fear of truly scientifically awake individuals about where out technology is taking us. Then, a man runs up with a dead bird, an ecologist, and says "If we don't act, this species will be extinct by the year 2100." And then another guy runs up, and says he's a liar. And then a climatologist runs up, with a face like Morgan Freeman and says "he's right, you know" pointing to the ecologist. "And furthermore its due to our use of fossil fuels" And then an economist runs up, and says "But we are incapable of throttling our fossil fuel usage, fossil fuels offer the cheapest most accessible joules per dollar. Any country that unilaterally throttles its fossil fuel usage, would competitively fall behind other nations that do not, so its a classic NASH EQUILIBRIUM: The only way we all get laid is if no one goes for the blonde (fossil fuels) but the only way to ensure that is with one world government. Without that, fossil fuel rejection leads to economic failure." Just then, a leer jet comes screeching in to land on the beach, and out comes the globalist. "One world government? Did I hear that? The dead bird guy is right, you know. And besides (evil grin) Nash is Dead." Then Alex Jones comes running in from the other side, saying "Oh no, you corrupt globalist trash. You will not have your one world government."

And I am left to decide, who's right? I'll tell you. Dead Bird guy, climatologist, economist and Alex Jones are all right. Its happening, but we can't accept a solution that's worse than the problem.

So that's what I have to say about that.

edit on 28-5-2015 by tridentblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 07:05 AM
link   

" We need to come up with solutions to get RID of oil usage. "

Did you Ever Think that " Maybe " Our Current Global Oil Dependence is being Predetermined Today by the " Powers That Be " , for Specific Unknown Reasons to the General Public , and that it is more than Likely due to the Battle Between the Reserve World Currency , the Dollar , and the Chinese Renminbi (Yuan) right now ? Could Be...........

I don't care what the reasons are. I just want it to end.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: tridentblue

Point is that while you are wondering if anything has to be done, few other species will get extinct...

Just like Krazysh0t posted, do we even care for reasons??

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

.Plants Just LUV CO2 , they can't get Enough of it while giving us their Benefits of it's Waste Material , Our Life Sustenance , Good Old Oxygen .

Well this shows you do not understand how plants work. It is not just CO2 that they need. They depend on heat/cold and water and various chemicals also. Now plants that are use to a specific climate will struggle when that climate changes abruptly before they can evolve. Regardless of the amount of CO2. There are pine trees that need super cold to reproduce. As that super cold movers farther and farther North these plants will die, not thrive. Evolution takes time and man made warming is not giving the plants time to evolve. So yes many plants will die due to changing climate regardless of the CO2.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

I can't believe you are trying to tell us that is NOT a skewed/impossible question. It is an obvious cheap shot at the notion of AGW.

Here is a radical idea, instead of using one-liners and skewed, impossible questions, why not at least make an attempt to present evidence that supports you view point. It seems you guys take a page out of Thank You For Smoking and know you do not have to be right to win a debate, you just have to make your opponent appear wrong or foolish.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: blargo

.Plants Just LUV CO2 , they can't get Enough of it while giving us their Benefits of it's Waste Material , Our Life Sustenance , Good Old Oxygen .

Well this shows you do not understand how plants work. It is not just CO2 that they need. They depend on heat/cold and water and various chemicals also. Now plants that are use to a specific climate will struggle when that climate changes abruptly before they can evolve. Regardless of the amount of CO2. There are pine trees that need super cold to reproduce. As that super cold movers farther and farther North these plants will die, not thrive. Evolution takes time and man made warming is not giving the plants time to evolve. So yes many plants will die due to changing climate regardless of the CO2.

Commendable Post, I stand Corrected . Thank You , I Learned Something there.....)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   

" Here is a radical idea, instead of using one-liners and skewed, impossible questions, why not at least make an attempt to present evidence that supports you view point. It seems you guys take a page out of Thank You For Smoking and know you do not have to be right to win a debate, you just have to make your opponent appear wrong or foolish. "

If the Purpose of your Post is to make Me Somehow " Prove The Oddball Theory that " Global Warming is a DIRECT RESULT of Man's Existence and Infestation of the Planet Earth Today , then I would just have to Say in Retort , PROVE IT Yourself .

<< 15  16  17   >>

join