It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aide for California Attny Gen arrested for pretending to be Masonic Fraternal Police Dep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Daily Mail Link

An aide for California Attorney General Kamala Harris and two others have been arrested for claiming to represent the 'Masonic Fraternal Police Department' - a fake organization.
Brandon Kiel, 36, was arrested last week on suspicion of impersonating a police officer along with David Henry, 46, and Tonette Hayes, 56, after Los Angeles authorities discovered they'd set up the fraudulent police department, complete with weapons, badges, uniforms and patrol cars.
The suspects, who claimed to be descended from the Knights Templar, were allegedly running the organization to protect Masonic interests, and wrote letters to various law enforcement agencies informing them it had jurisdiction in 33 states - and Mexico City.
California police were told that the MFPD had been 'in existence for 3,000 years'.

I just read about this and thought it was really interesting. It left me with so many questions so I'm going to try and find other (better) sources for information.

Questions I have - Was the Attorney General privvy to this? How long has the trio been pulling this off? What were their goals? How did they secure funding?

I found it really strange and interesting, so I thought I would share as this little nugget unfolds.

Oh, here's a link to their legitimizing website!

Masonic Fraternal Police website

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So, is his father-in-law "Grandmaster Henry X"? OMG who ARE these people?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Their site would have looked a bit more legitimate if they had gotten someone to proof read it and correct all of the grammatical errors.

The shield is really lacking dimension too.

It probably would have been a better idea to look a bit more mainstream first before trying to get away with a name like "Masonic Fraternal Police Department". No red flags there...

edit on 6-5-2015 by CraftBuilder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
It seems like they were spending times establishing themselves in the community. The video on the LA Times article kind of makes that clear-

LA Times

And if this is the father-in-law's YouTube channel, LOL! There are even titles with "Illuminati" headers.

YouTube for "GrandMaster Henry X"

What a bizarre turn of events.

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Oh man, GrandMaster Henry X has a really fun nsfw Google+ page. Wow, this guy lol... I'm thinking it's a case of "fake it til you make it". He wanted IN, wow-

GrandMaster's Google+

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Photo on Google+ tagged with:

#MASONIC-FRATERNAL-POLICE-DEPARTMENT , THE NEW #CHIEF-OF-POLICE , #CHIEF-HENRY IS THE FIRST #AFRICAN-AMERICAN #MASONIC POLICE CHIEF SINCE 1100 B.C. THE M:.F:.P:.D:. IS THE FIRST #POLICE-DEPARTMENT IN THE WORLD CREATED BY THE POOR KNIGHTS OF CHRIST OR BETTER KNOWN TO THE WORLD AS THE #KNIGHTS-TEMPLARS.:

Direct Link to photo

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He makes his own memes. It's like the conspiracy meme jackpot up in here oh my!

This is really bizarre.

This image comment:

ILLUMINATI GRANDMASTER HENRY X°, BROTHERS & SISTERS A MESSAGE FROM OUR M.W. GRANDMASTER, GREETINGS GRAND SUPREME COUNCIL, WE HAVE PEOPLE WHO ARE CLAIMING TO BE APART OF THIS ORGANIZATION??? WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI KNIGHTS OF CHRIST D13 ILLUMINATI ORDER CHARTERED BY A GRAND COUNCIL REGISTERED WITH THE STATE!!! ANYONE USING MY NAME OR SAYING THEY ARE APART OF THIS ORGANIZATION AND THEY DON'T HAVE A MEMBERSHIP CODE PLEASE FIND THEM AND REMEMBER YOUR OBLIGATIONS TO GRANDMASTER HENRY X° & THE GRAND COUNCIL!!!

REMEMBER IF ANYONE SAYS ANYTHING AGAINST GRANDMASTER HENRY X° OR ANY OF OUR JURISDICTIONS, SEEK & DESTROY THEM AND THEIR #IN FAMILIES, EXODUS 21:23

edit on 6-5-2015 by raedar because: added images

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: raedar
Daily Mail Link

An aide for California Attorney General Kamala Harris and two others have been arrested for claiming to represent the 'Masonic Fraternal Police Department' - a fake organization.
Brandon Kiel, 36, was arrested last week on suspicion of impersonating a police officer along with David Henry, 46, and Tonette Hayes, 56, after Los Angeles authorities discovered they'd set up the fraudulent police department, complete with weapons, badges, uniforms and patrol cars.
The suspects, who claimed to be descended from the Knights Templar, were allegedly running the organization to protect Masonic interests, and wrote letters to various law enforcement agencies informing them it had jurisdiction in 33 states - and Mexico City.
California police were told that the MFPD had been 'in existence for 3,000 years'.

I just read about this and thought it was really interesting. It left me with so many questions so I'm going to try and find other (better) sources for information.

Questions I have - Was the Attorney General privvy to this? How long has the trio been pulling this off? What were their goals? How did they secure funding?

I found it really strange and interesting, so I thought I would share as this little nugget unfolds.

Oh, here's a link to their legitimizing website!

Masonic Fraternal Police website

Website replete with spelling and grammatical errors.

Really? Who believes this stuff?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Do you think I believe this stuff? I think it's hilarious!

How's this-

...to their legitimizing website...
edit on 6-5-2015 by raedar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Can't wait to hear our resident Masons' take on this.

Y'all thought us shills were a crazy bunch.

Wait...a lot of the resident shills are also Masons.

Oh my

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Wait...a lot of the resident shills are also Masons.

This guy seems like the typical LEO rank and file member, who's really active in his local police union. In fact, he seems pretty tame compared to some.

Am I missing something?

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Yes, you are.

I don't have a secret decoder ring.

Yet

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Yes, you are.

I don't have a secret decoder ring.

Yet

You guys need to be wearing this sweet bling on the streets. Who would give you less than total respect with a big gold torc?

eta: you know what they say, to be one ask one. The secret decoder ring is in your grasp. Unless the Fraternal Arch Templar Masonic Police have some insane extra requirements.
edit on 6-5-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

I roll straight Mr. T style. I can't take on any more bling.

new topics

top topics

join